Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year?

Discus and support Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll keep the old Xbox One and have a 2nd TV handy for some couch co-op on games that don't have split/shared screen co-op... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AridLizard, Dec 30, 2019.

1. AridLizard
    AridLizard Guest

Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year?

I'll keep the old Xbox One and have a 2nd TV handy for some couch co-op on games that don't have split/shared screen co-op

:)

AridLizard, Dec 30, 2019
  2. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Both! Keep your old console until release of the series X, then sell it and if you want, put the money you get towards the series X.
  3. webdevkit Win User

I want to wait and see how it pans out for a bit before upgrading. They usually offer trade-in discounts, but I want to verify the backwards compatibility and everything before making my decision. When I jumped up to Xbox One from Xbox 360, I lost the
    ability to play a bunch of games because they were BC.
  4. MistakenWeevil Win User

I would keep old and wait for all the bugs to be fixed then sell old system
  5. Tuvix519 Win User

I'm a collector of consoles, hardware, physical games, and accessories. Therefore, in my completely bias opinion, keep it all! Muahaha!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I would keep the Xbox, no need to sell off a good console. Even with back comp, I want to keep my Xbox consoles.
Thema:

1. Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year? - Similar Threads - Keep Sell console

2. My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing: First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer than normal to completely shut off. I say there and watched...
  3. Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]: Hola Comunidad!!! Tengo una consulta que espero haya algún experto que me pueda asesorar ya que no encuentro respuesta que me ayude a entender. Actualmente estoy utilizando un email como...
  4. Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!: Forcing me to press and hold it!!and then wait a few more seconds!! ee097e43-0e4b-4746-b370-f263ce57e5c7
  5. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  6. Xbox 1 Keeps freezing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Keeps freezing up: Hello- For the past.month, the XBox console keeps freezing in multiple places...at start up, during a game etc. I have tried the resets and now doing the factory reset without losing tbe games. I...
  7. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset: My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing...
  8. : Xbox keeps shutting off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox keeps shutting off: : Xbox keeps shutting off The only thing I can think of that hasnt been suggested is disconnecting your Xbox from your wifi and playing offline and see if it still does it, and could it be the...
  9. my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...: my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of DIY to get it to boot. Can I have a new card from my GAME STOP or can I get a refund? *** Die...
  10. Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content: I am looking to purchase an Xbox One console. I currently have an Xbox 360 4GB console with an additional 120GB slim HDD that I am wanting to sell. I have about 7 games I have downloaded to this...