Keeping in Touch With Capcom!

Discus and support Keeping in Touch With Capcom! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! We always appreciate your feedback and information regarding game issues and bugs, and we are always listening! Please monitor the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterBalloons, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Keeping in Touch With Capcom!

Hey Everyone!

We always appreciate your feedback and information regarding game issues and bugs, and we are always listening! Please monitor the
    Capcom Vancouver Facebook page for the latest updates on Dead Rising 3. Through this page, the development team is also hosting Q&A opportunities and responding to common questions on a
    regular basis.

Please continue to post in the forums here to talk about the game as you wish, but specific game issues and bugs would be better directed on the Facebook page above.

Game on!

:)

MisterBalloons, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Scorpio 0911
    Scorpio 0911 Guest
    Cant host or join a game in Resident evil 6 for xbox one? the game crashes everytime I try to

www.fuzeqna.com/.../login.asp

You should register and then ask for support.

After that you can get in touch with Capcom.

Scorpio 0911, Feb 25, 2014
  3. MN AGENT
    MN AGENT Guest
    Tell me 3 reasons why you play multiplayer games.

Competition, keeping in touch with friends, having more fun.

MN AGENT, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Omega Chefe Win User

Resident Evil 0 HD Origins Collection Crashing on Xbox One

5. Scorpio 0911 Win User

Cant host or join a game in Resident evil 6 for xbox one? the game crashes everytime I try to

www.fuzeqna.com/.../login.asp

You should register and then ask for support.

After that you can get in touch with Capcom.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Street Fighter x Tekken = No love for Xbox fans

Lol, they refuse to put megaman in Marvel vs Capcom yet put him in Tekken x Street Fighter which makes no sense. Keep on trolling Capcom.
  7. PhilMarck Win User

dead rising 3 will it come on ps4 and 360

Capcom hasn't hit rock bottom --yet-- but if they keep this silly exclusivity with Xbone they will.
  8. Mesmeric Rose Win User

I can't link my game to my residentevil.net account

Guys, Capcom has heard the complaints and are currently working on fixing it. Just keep calm :)
Thema:

Keeping in Touch With Capcom!

1. Keeping in Touch With Capcom! - Similar Threads - Keeping Touch Capcom

2. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...
  3. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  4. Xbox One X keep flashing black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X keep flashing black screen: I am randomly seeing my Xbox One X flash to a black screen. This is very annoying. I have tried many things to fix this but with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas? I have done a hard reset....
  5. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  6. Elite 2 keeps disconnecting from xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 keeps disconnecting from xbox one x: My elite 2 controller keeps disconnecting from my one x and stays lit but needs me to connect the cord back into it to reconnect 132b3e9f-6e14-40d1-a5c7-2e2dc1417acb
  7. My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing: First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer than normal to completely shut off. I say there and watched...
  8. Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conservar lo que tengo[Keep what i have]: Hola Comunidad!!! Tengo una consulta que espero haya algún experto que me pueda asesorar ya que no encuentro respuesta que me ayude a entender. Actualmente estoy utilizando un email como...
  9. Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!: Forcing me to press and hold it!!and then wait a few more seconds!! ee097e43-0e4b-4746-b370-f263ce57e5c7
  10. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...