Keeping in Touch With Capcom!

Discus and support Keeping in Touch With Capcom! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! We always appreciate your feedback and information regarding game issues and bugs, and we are always listening! Please monitor the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterBalloons, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Keeping in Touch With Capcom!

Hey Everyone!

We always appreciate your feedback and information regarding game issues and bugs, and we are always listening! Please monitor the
    Capcom Vancouver Facebook page for the latest updates on Dead Rising 3. Through this page, the development team is also hosting Q&A opportunities and responding to common questions on a
    regular basis.

Please continue to post in the forums here to talk about the game as you wish, but specific game issues and bugs would be better directed on the Facebook page above.

Game on!

:)

MisterBalloons, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Scorpio 0911
    Scorpio 0911 Guest
    Cant host or join a game in Resident evil 6 for xbox one? the game crashes everytime I try to

www.fuzeqna.com/.../login.asp

You should register and then ask for support.

After that you can get in touch with Capcom.

Scorpio 0911, Feb 25, 2014
  3. MN AGENT
    MN AGENT Guest
    Tell me 3 reasons why you play multiplayer games.

Competition, keeping in touch with friends, having more fun.

MN AGENT, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Omega Chefe Win User

Resident Evil 0 HD Origins Collection Crashing on Xbox One

5. Scorpio 0911 Win User

Cant host or join a game in Resident evil 6 for xbox one? the game crashes everytime I try to

www.fuzeqna.com/.../login.asp

You should register and then ask for support.

After that you can get in touch with Capcom.
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Street Fighter x Tekken = No love for Xbox fans

Lol, they refuse to put megaman in Marvel vs Capcom yet put him in Tekken x Street Fighter which makes no sense. Keep on trolling Capcom.
  7. PhilMarck Win User

dead rising 3 will it come on ps4 and 360

Capcom hasn't hit rock bottom --yet-- but if they keep this silly exclusivity with Xbone they will.
  8. Mesmeric Rose Win User

I can't link my game to my residentevil.net account

Guys, Capcom has heard the complaints and are currently working on fixing it. Just keep calm :)
Thema:

Keeping in Touch With Capcom!

1. Keeping in Touch With Capcom! - Similar Threads - Keeping Touch Capcom

2. Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller: Hello everyone, As the title states, my xbox controller just keeps flashing and wont work no matter what i do. The Controller was plugged in Via USB, batteries were off, and connection was not...
  3. My xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps turning off: For some reason, my xbox keeps shutting off and i have to unplug it and plug it back it to get it to work again. 73d41175-20f9-4bc6-b8ee-447fb9bbbd7c
  4. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  5. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it. I've tried uninstalling and...
  6. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  7. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  8. Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing: [img] [img] My movies and TV (xbox one s) keep freezing intermittently. I’ve gone through the standard trouble shooting (restarted/tested router and internet, uninstalled and reinstalled the app,...
  9. Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update.

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting E101 after attempting a USB update.: As it says I’m trying to do a offline USB update but it keeps failing and I keep getting the E101 error message. Mind you this is after I’ve unsuccessfully tried a reset with keeping the games and...
  10. Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead: Keeps forgetting Wifi & Xbox Live Info - requires new login all the time...: For about 2 Releases now. When I put my Xbox One X into standby and wake it up again I am often required to Login to my Wifi again with credentials Login to my Xbox Live Account again (with...