keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?

Discus and support keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play? de1c65cf-7acf-4a47-8cb2-f2688214b0dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mike puckelpuckel, Oct 27, 2019.

1. keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?

:)

mike puckelpuckel, Oct 27, 2019
  2. ankenkidz Win User

I'm assuming you are talking about the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Their servers were having problems earlier, they have been fixed as of recently.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

What game are you not able to play?
  4. Sgt Moontrunch Win User

IFRUIT App

got it to work but then i wont let me sign in again, but it keeps givin me alerts to take care of chop but then wont let me in.
  5. SMSU iiCHUBZv Win User

its not letting me sign on, i keep updating my credit info but it still wont let me sign in
  6. Mister Barakus Win User

wont let me sign in

Hello Give Me Ur Tots and Wolfman,

Support cannot assist with account suspensions. You can however ask them to move the parent to a different account. Just thought I'd clarify :)
Thema:

1. keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play? - Similar Threads - keeps asking sign

2. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...
  3. FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings: Every few times I start the game it has forgotten its graphics settings. And the control settings don't work properly. Also, I use a translator. 90974d1c-6fb5-419d-bdda-251666f63a0c
  4. I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to sign in but it keeps asking for my password, yet I put the correct one and it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpawnYellow [link] [comments]
  5. I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on fifa live as it keeps asking for verification and an email address is...: Fifa live asks for verification to be sent but an email address that isn't mine is already filled in on the box. It's [Mod Removed- Personal information] Why is this? Help please...
  6. Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keep asking for money to pay them not sure I need to set up an debit card account: Is there an reason why it doing to hurt my gaming and I have an concern. 8b7385db-a8c7-4630-9d03-171affdab03b
  7. XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account: It worked before, I could play my XB1 remotely from my Windows 10 PC. About 1 or 2 weeks ago I tried to play again but it no longer work. When choosing the stream option in the Win10 Xbox App, it...
  8. Youtube app, keep asking for signing MS account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app, keep asking for signing MS account: I want to stop the app from asking for my MS sign in password everytime I want to use the app. How? efe00772-45ca-4381-ac6b-d096c0c39181
  9. Xbox Music keeps asking me to sign up despite having a music pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Music keeps asking me to sign up despite having a music pass trial: Hey everyone kinda frustrated with this. So my zune music pass expired recently and noticed that zune's no more so need to get the xbox music pass. Problem is there isn't any software like zune...
  10. Keeps asking to sign in with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking to sign in with controller: so ive had this since day one and its been great but all of a sudden it starts making me sign in using my controller.. never used to, Kinect would just see me and automatically do it. now I have...