keeps locking my grandson out

Discus and support keeps locking my grandson out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about once a week my grandson calls me to get him back online. I have to log in to xboxlive to get him to be able to log back in. What is the deal with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chimpdaddy68, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Chimpdaddy68
    Chimpdaddy68 Guest

about once a week my grandson calls me to get him back online. I have to log in to xboxlive to get him to be able to log back in. What is the deal with this, I should not have to do this. please help. thanks

:)

Chimpdaddy68, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My gane keeps locking up

My bingo game keeps locking up

Handy Randy56, Jan 1, 2014
  3. TondaStewart
    TondaStewart Guest
    Xbox cannot get IP address

I'm having the same problem my grandson is trying to watch you tube and keeps getting kicked off my internet is working fine

TondaStewart, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Is he locked out because of a ban or is this to do the new TOU's (terms of use) I had to get my dad on here because it would not let me into my account, but why there doing this is to make shure that the person accepting the TOU's is the adult. but is it
    not letting him on because of it not registering it?

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

Is he locked out because of a ban or is this to do the new TOU's (terms of use) I had to get my dad on here because it would not let me into my account, but why there doing this is to make shure that the person accepting the TOU's is the adult. but is it
    not letting him on because of it not registering it?
  6. TondaStewart Win User

Xbox cannot get IP address

I'm having the same problem my grandson is trying to watch you tube and keeps getting kicked off my internet is working fine
  7. JokingCarpet41 Win User

connecting xbox 360 to wired network

Keep getting message that read not connected to internet. and my signing is lock out. tried to configure manually but it will not. it will not configure in auto
  8. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

How Do you lock your squad

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

...I have a combination lock on my zipper

[/quote] Is that to keep you in or the wife out?
  9. TimiderElm66020 Win User

Banned Xbox Live Account. Don't Know Why

my grandson's account got banned and I don't know why?
Thema:

1. keeps locking my grandson out - Similar Threads - keeps locking grandson

2. My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.: Hello, I am facing an issue with my Microsoft account since the first day of the creation of my Microsoft account. Every day, my Microsoft account keeps getting locked, saying I violated the ToS....
  3. Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...: Keeps locking up and freezing no matter what I do I've done all the restarts it shows me and factory reset. I'm at my breaking point if u know what I mean. Please help...
  4. Xbox account keeps locking everyday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account keeps locking everyday: So for a long time my account keeps locking everyday and it tells me to sign in to account.microsoft.com which I do and then I have to put in my phone number and I get a code which unlocks my...
  5. Accounts keeps getting locked after unlocking it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts keeps getting locked after unlocking it: For 5 months now my account has been getting locked after unlocking it. I've done everything I could think of but everytime i unlock my account it gets locked again and I don't know what to do...
  6. Why does my account keep locking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account keep locking: Everything ive done to try and fix it but its still not working 2 step verifacation= didnt work change password=didnt work microsoft support=Keep telling me the same thing over and over that...
  7. Can you please lock my so I can only get in it I there is someone that keeps logging me out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please lock my so I can only get in it I there is someone that keeps logging me out...: Please lock my account for xbox so I can only get on it someone keeps logging me out 7d1bebff-41aa-471d-b71c-fd396ebb69b0
  8. My account keeps getting locked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account keeps getting locked.: Every time I play on my account I have to put a phone number to get my account unlocked. It says I have violated the Microsoft services agreement when I haven't. a32d5420-8adf-454f-bce9-578b6fc8b1ff
  9. Account Keeps Getting Locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Keeps Getting Locked: For some reason, today, my account was Temp. Locked TWICE. No idea why, it's annoying, and I've been on it all day no issues, and it doesn't show logins from anywhere other than myself. What's...
  10. Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox accounts keep getting locked?: So it all started about a month ago, my original xbox live account got locked because i forgot the password so i gave up and made a new one. I thought that would be it but, after two days that...