Keeps logging me out when I sign in

Discus and support Keeps logging me out when I sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I've been trying to log on and when I do it immediately logs me out can I have some help and no one else but me uses the account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by magmaticlion678, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Keeps logging me out when I sign in

Hey I've been trying to log on and when I do it immediately logs me out can I have some help and no one else but me uses the account.

:)

magmaticlion678, Apr 16, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Something similar happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Kept signing my account out from the console.

I just readded my internet connection password and it seemed to have worked in my case. Might want to try that.
  3. choppyseize Win User

When does your subscription expire and are you logged in on any other devices ?
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution
  5. XBF George L Win User

Hello magmaticlion678!

As a first trouble shooting step I would recommend safely powering down your Xbox One Console and your router/modem and then unplugging them from their power source. Once unplugged let them rest for about 5 minutes before plugging the network equipment back
    in first. Once the router or modem has booted back up all the way go ahead and plug the Xbox One back in and give it another try. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    magmaticlion678

Thanks for bringing this problem to our attention.

I can see how that getting signed out like that could be concerning.

I would say that if you are having problems getting signed out all the time like that, then you I'd definitely say that trying the steps outlined in our

Xbox One Disconnect Solution
    for potential resolution.

When you get a chance, give that guide a look through and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Keeps logging me out when I sign in - Similar Threads - Keeps logging sign

2. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  3. Wont keep me logged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont keep me logged in: Hi Guys. I have some issues running the xbox beta app on pc. I just installed it. Payed 0.1 cent to conform my membership. Loggin in with my microsoft account and it say welcome " ******** but...
  4. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox keeps logging me out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox keeps logging me out of my account: so far this seems to only happen with Final Fantasy X/X2…i even changed my password and hard reset my xbox 5ef8ef31-4d9e-4baa-9964-e2572711fd86
  6. Xbox One S Keeps Logging Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Keeps Logging Out: I just got an Xbox One S a couple weeks ago. It worked fine the first couple of days but the last week or so it's been signing me out of my account. It will pop up with "Bye Nichole sign in with...
  7. Console keeps crashing to a black screen and logging out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps crashing to a black screen and logging out: Took about 4hrs of random trying to log into my xbox one because some error code kept coming up and telling me to try later. Then i finally get logged in and clicked the menu and it logged me out...
  8. My Xbox keeps logging me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox keeps logging me out: Every time i try to log into my xbox after a few minutes it signs me out saying, sign in using a controller when i am USING A CONTROLLER... I have been dealing with these for a long time but now...
  9. Xbox live keeps logging me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live keeps logging me out: Hi, I have recently purchased a xbox live subscription for my 360 and for some reason i keep getting signed out every 3/4 mins. It's so frustrationg when trying to download a game/demo for the...
  10. My xbox one keeps signing me out everytime I log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps signing me out everytime I log in: So I don't have internet so I"m using my phone's data but my xbox everytime I turn it on or try to log in it signs me out, and when I go into games it says that can't find hard drive storage or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox one keeps logging me out