Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

Discus and support Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

/u/ThatTox1cGam3r, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Aaron G Win User

Fortnite saying took to long to start

When this happens it has nothing to do with your Xbox. When your download speed isn't fast enough to keep up with your Xbox. Your console will tell you it too long to start. So your console is trying to process a specific amount of data at a time and if
    it cant keep up it will give you the error. Please try some of these troubleshooting steps to see if you can boost your routers performance.

Performance solutions, too slow

reply if we can assist
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Fortnite saying took to long to start

This happens with Fortnite on my sons console occasionally.

We reset the console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it’s completely off. When we turn it back on and try again, it always fixes it.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors

When it happens to me I quit the game, go to the store, look at many random game, then go back to my game and it then loads. Sometimes I have to do it twice. I never hard reset my console.
  5. Frathos Win User

Do you have any game updates downloading when you get the "took too long to start" errors? That is usually what prevents me from starting a game on my external HDD until I go into the Queue and Pause all downloads.

Good luck!
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Dan!

Thanks for the fast reply! Your method will also clear the cache, it is actually my go to since I'm into the more "hands on" approach. As far as how often you should clear the cache, I would suggest somewhere in the realm of once every 1-2 weeks. Hope this
    helps and make sure to let us know if you are able to get back into your gaming! :D
Thema:

Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

1. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a... - Similar Threads - Keeps saying dashboard

2. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...: Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5? 88fe3dd5-d95e-4d6f-bf5a-f4a3d66f0ed9
  3. My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnight game keeps giveing me false codes for spport and saying error internets good...: Up i did wrong ^ . l 8b8e5113-4f66-4bef-b27f-6ce338e22454
  4. Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game": Destiny 2 is constantly crashing for me, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game". I restarted my xbox, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I moved the game to my external...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  6. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...
  7. So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can...

in XboX Insiders
    So um When I try to get back to Xbox Insider hub it doesn't work it keeps saying this can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xXZachShadowXx [link] [comments]
  8. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  9. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...: ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription out there in my name in another country when i...
  10. Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my console keep saying "Installation stopped" when I bought a physical copy of a...: Hello. Today I went to a local store to purchase a physical copy of WWE 2K16 for XB1. When I was ready to install, it says "installation stopped". The first message I get is " dirty or damaged"....