Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

Discus and support Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

/u/ThatTox1cGam3r, Sep 13, 2019
  2. XBF Aaron G Win User

Fortnite saying took to long to start

When this happens it has nothing to do with your Xbox. When your download speed isn't fast enough to keep up with your Xbox. Your console will tell you it too long to start. So your console is trying to process a specific amount of data at a time and if
    it cant keep up it will give you the error. Please try some of these troubleshooting steps to see if you can boost your routers performance.

Performance solutions, too slow

reply if we can assist
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Fortnite saying took to long to start

This happens with Fortnite on my sons console occasionally.

We reset the console by holding the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it’s completely off. When we turn it back on and try again, it always fixes it.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Keep getting 'took too long to start' errors

When it happens to me I quit the game, go to the store, look at many random game, then go back to my game and it then loads. Sometimes I have to do it twice. I never hard reset my console.
  5. Frathos Win User

Do you have any game updates downloading when you get the "took too long to start" errors? That is usually what prevents me from starting a game on my external HDD until I go into the Queue and Pause all downloads.

Good luck!
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Dan!

Thanks for the fast reply! Your method will also clear the cache, it is actually my go to since I'm into the more "hands on" approach. As far as how often you should clear the cache, I would suggest somewhere in the realm of once every 1-2 weeks. Hope this
    helps and make sure to let us know if you are able to get back into your gaming! :D
Thema:

Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

1. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a... - Similar Threads - Keeps saying dashboard

2. Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps saying “_______ took too long to load”: For about 4-5 months now, I’ve been periodically getting this error and it’s driving me crazy. The only thing that fixes it it doing a factory reset, but I have to do it every month or so. This is...
  3. MW keeps saying it needs to restart after update over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW keeps saying it needs to restart after update over and over.: Modern Warfare keeps telling me after an update it needs to restart over and over. 1056196f-0d8d-43c0-beee-68f12dfb1807
  4. WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!: My Xbox One S keeps showing no signal when it’s clearly plugged in. Nothing’s wrong with the xbox it works perfectly fine. But it did drop off of my desk which was not a bad fall since my desk is...
  5. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  6. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  7. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  8. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  9. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  10. says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG: says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG, look wat i put lol its legit clean and im jus askin for help yall [img] 92db98bd-b13f-4326-9cc9-cb592fc03907