Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought AoE 2 DE, and as time went by I started realizing that my key bindings would always reset when I close my game. I cannot play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kickleo34, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kickleo34
    Kickleo34 Guest

Hello, I recently bought AoE 2 DE, and as time went by I started realizing that my key bindings would always reset when I close my game. I cannot play the game because of this, and I think I've heard somewhere on YouTube that I might not be the only one
    with this problem, any known fixes ?

:)

Kickleo34, Jan 13, 2020
  2. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

you might find a fix more quickly in the games specific support section, which can be found here:

https://www.ageofempires.com/support/aoe2/

It has a link to forums, but also a Discord with a question channel where you can ask technical questions like yours.

Let us know the results
  4. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  5. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

Good News, they are going to try and port Age of Empires II Definitive Edition over to Xbox One :D
  6. pedroc3591 Win User

age of empires: definitive edition . dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live (age of empires: definitive edition Says I'm not connected to Xbox Live)

buenas tardes tengo instalado el juego age of empires : definitive edition en mi computador con sistema operativo windows 10 de 64 bits . espero respuesta gracias

[Translated - good afternoon I have installed the game age of empires: definitive edition on my computer with 64-bit windows 10 operating system.
    I hope response thanks]
Thema:

1. Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Key bindings Age

2. Flight Simualtor 2020 returns to desktop after 'Press Any Key to start' screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simualtor 2020 returns to desktop after 'Press Any Key to start' screen: Like many others, I'm having trouble installing MSFS2020. I've read so many suggestions and carried out so many repairs, installs and re-installs. I've checked everything from Credentials to...
  3. tasto console [Mod Translation - console key]

in XBoX on Consoles
    tasto console [Mod Translation - console key]: Il tasto presente sulla console che serve a far connettere l’xbox al controller non funziona...soluzioni? [Mod Translation - The key on the console that connects the xbox to the controller...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue": Hi there, I've been having this problem since Day 1 even after new patch. At the TBM load screen, after pressing any key there will be a loading icon on bottom right for about 5 seconds then the...
  5. Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY'': Hello, I have the following problem, Bad cd key (101) with trying to create an ESO account. I just ordered the game short time ago from a dutch online webstore, the game they sold me was new and...
  6. Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window: I upgraded from the regular to the definitive edition for PC. 1. I can't rebind the keys, 2. The mouse cursor is not locked to the window for either windowed or full screen. If you move the...
  7. Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window: I upgraded from the regular to the definitive edition for PC. 1. I can't rebind the keys, 2. The mouse cursor is not locked to the window for either windowed or full screen. If you move the...
  8. Halo Wars 2 PC Key Binding/ HotKeys?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 PC Key Binding/ HotKeys?: How do I do Key Binding quickly like in StarCraft II? I wish they had Bunkers link in StarCraft II but the Garrison Points are cool, just wish I could put them where I want to....
  9. Issue with key binding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with key binding: Hello, There is a big issue with the Key Binding, unfortunately. I bought recently this game and when i change some keys in "Key 1", the default keys are reassigned in "Key 2". Then there is a...
  10. PC Key bindings problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Key bindings problem: Hi, On PC, key rebinds is clearly lacking. I changed the movement key but when using the flying bot, I have to go back to ZQSD because my keys wont work. Anyone else got the issue and solved it...