Key redeem error

Discus and support Key redeem error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently bought a region free Xbox Live subscription from CDKeys, I havent had any issues with these keys in the past but this time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrenulateInk98, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Key redeem error

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a region free Xbox Live subscription from CDKeys, I havent had any issues with these keys in the past but this time when I tried to redeem the key I got the following error message:

Change your Microsoft Store region.

You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support.

PUR-ConversionBlockedCurrencyCountryMismatch

My current subscription has already expired, so there is no active Xbox Live subscription, only a GamePass subscription.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Ethan

:)

CrenulateInk98, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Key redeem error

Hello CrenulateInk98,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the out of region code issue, as mentioned by the Ambassador's and as you've already done, you will need to contact the retailer from which you've purchased the code from. Once you've heard back from
    the third party retailer if you still need assistance with the code I would suggest that you
    Contact Xbox Support.

At this time, since there are no other resolutions for this issue we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread for further assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Key redeem error

You've bought a code for a different region by the looks of it. Purchases are usually region specific, so I'd speak to where.you purchased it.
  4. CrenulateInk98 Win User

Key redeem error

I have got an active GamePass subscription, that could be the issue. It is due to renew soon. I will attempt to redeem it again after the GamePass subscription has expired. Maybe its time to move to GamePass Ultimate, I cant see myself going without GamePass
    at any point in time.

Regards
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Key redeem error

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Because the error speak about "conversion", maybe you are trying to redeem an Xbox Live code of a different region and conversion to Game Pass Ultimate don't work in this way. As additional information the codes
    are always region assigned.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Key redeem error

You would need to take this up with CDKeys as they sold you it
Thema:

Key redeem error

1. Key redeem error - Similar Threads - Key redeem error

2. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  3. Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue: I redeemed a product key that I bought yesterday on internet, but it doesn't shows up in the my recent orders. It appears in the " ready to install" section, I can download it but I can't play it...
  4. Key can't redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Key can't redeem: I brought a key in CDKEY.Com Kameo Elements of Power - Xbox 360 / Xbox One However, I can't redeem this key in to my xbox one (Hong Kong version), I try many time but it didn't work, it stated...
  5. Halo Wars Definitive Edition key already shows as redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition key already shows as redeemed: I need a new key. I received a key for Halo Wars Definitive Edition for pre-ordering Halo Wars 2, but the key shows as redeemed. Thank you... 0a87318b-0095-4282-941e-0a781ef3cdaa
  6. Halo Wars Definitive Edition Key Redeem Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition Key Redeem Issues: I need a new key. I received a key for Halo Wars Definitive Edition for pre-ordering Halo Wars 2, but the key shows as redeemed. Thank you... 3d9476a2-9bb7-4695-bae5-218a794774e1
  7. Error while redeem a key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error while redeem a key: I'm trying to redeem a key of Minecraft for windows 10 for the first time and the site shows a messagem saying that the key is already used, but I only tried on the mojang site and nothing happens...
  8. Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...: As my title says. Yesterday, I purchased a code for Forza 7. It works on the xbox but it doesn't show up in the windows store on my pc. 6ad6506f-fa2c-4baa-9598-938561a5e0f7
  9. original titanfall install missing. cannot redeem key again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original titanfall install missing. cannot redeem key again: my titanfall game is missing on the harddrive and I can't download it again I originally got the xbox one on launch and it came with a key for titanfall which I used to install it. now I have...
  10. Redeeming a subscription key.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming a subscription key.: I can't redeem any Xbox Live Gold Membership codes, be it on my console or PC. It says there is something wrong and that it is on Microsoft's end. I made several attempts and the code itself...