Keyboard adapters are a problem on Xbox FPS games

Discus and support Keyboard adapters are a problem on Xbox FPS games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you guys are tired of hopping on a First-Person Shooter game like R6 or COD and people are using mouse and keyboard adapters (like the Xim Apex) on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/V4LOROUS, Aug 3, 2022.

1. /u/V4LOROUS
    /u/V4LOROUS Guest

If you guys are tired of hopping on a First-Person Shooter game like R6 or COD and people are using mouse and keyboard adapters (like the Xim Apex) on games that don’t support mouse and keyboard inputs, please watch this video and follow the instructions.

https://youtu.be/VhYPJA_iGqI

submitted by /u/V4LOROUS
    [link] [comments]

/u/V4LOROUS, Aug 3, 2022
  2. JWM2-E233F119-98F4-4 Win User

XiM3, the keyboard and mouse input system

The XCM LIVE is the easiest to use keyboard and mouse adapter for the Xbox 360, theres also a version of the "other" console if you should require one. This is the 4th generation of the adapter and over the years it has come a long ways and does a great
    job of replicating the pc fps experience.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Quick Y/N - Mouse Controller

No and no! Not a fan of using a mouse and keyboard set up for gaming.

I'm having trouble adapting to KB/M games on my PC; I find myself swinging the mouse around to turn in FPS games without the analog stick's controller stop!
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters

I'm not a fan of Mouse and Keyboard support for Console's, I believe that Console's will lose there identity as Console's with Mouse and Keyboard support,

However, i have no issue with it, if it's controlled, as in, Mouse and Keyboard users are kept separate from Controller users in games to keep it fair in online games,

But the main issue are these usb adapters, not only do they get to play with Mouse and Keyboard in unsupported games - which is classed as cheating, but also some these usb adapters can and have cheats installed on them, super strong autoaim almost
    to the level of an aimbot, rapid firing, no recoil and many more, which can be downloaded from websites ( i won't name ) for new cheat updates or for the latest online games ( tends to be mainly online fps games ),

Either 100% support Mouse and Keyboard and get rid of these adapters or

100% Controller support and abandon Mouse and Keyboard to get rid of these adapters,

right now we are stuck in the middle ground of this,

If i want to game with a Mouse and Keyboard i play on my PC,

If i want to game with a Controller i play on my Console's.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

COD and any other FPS, for me FPS games combine more with Keyboard more Mouse
  6. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

Xbox vs PC for xbox games

Yes, I agree with that, Playing FPS using keyboard + Mouse is more dinamic with the joypad

I prefer play FPS Games using Keyboard + Mouse and Games Like Resident Evil and Racing using Joypad
Thema:

1. Keyboard adapters are a problem on Xbox FPS games - Similar Threads - Keyboard adapters are

2. Keyboard and mouse support on remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse support on remote play: Hey. Currently we are limited to only use controller as input device. I think in games that allows to play keyboard and mouse we should also have that option on remote play. That would be really...
  3. how do you get rid of the digital keyboard on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you get rid of the digital keyboard on xbox: i have a USB keyboard and i dont need the keyboard to pop up anymore how do i turn it off 3144a294-db02-4643-94ce-1d0fc7ed1bf5
  4. Keyboard issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard issue: Hello everybody im trying out a keyboard for my xbox series S for my girl so she can play the sims 4 properly and the in game inputs are in AZERTY but my keyboard is a QWERTY, i don't know if i...
  5. Will Series S|X be able to correctly detect keyboard & mouse adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series S|X be able to correctly detect keyboard & mouse adapters?: Hi all! Apologies if this has come up, please re-direct me if I've missed something. Since enabling KBM support on Xbox One, there has been an influx of gamers using adapters such as XIM to use...
  6. Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters: People are fed up with getting on console games and having to face keyboard and mouse players when the hell is microsoft planning to do something about the adapter issue from these private...
  7. Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?: Right now Rainbow Six Siege, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and most other first person shooters on Xbox are ruined by people running Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters to gain an unfair...
  8. Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contoller emulator adapter for mouse and keyboard fix: Why isnt there a fix for the adapters that emulate a contoller when in reality the user is using a mouse and keyboard. This isnt an issue that game developers can fix because of the constant cat...
  9. Unauthorized Hardware(Mouse and Keyboard Adapters)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized Hardware(Mouse and Keyboard Adapters): Is there anything that Microsoft can do? I mean it is a big issue in the competitive scene. They are using unauthorized Hardware. You can see it in Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 4 and...
  10. When us will use keyboard and mouse on gameplays? *on Xbox One, and give up adapters.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When us will use keyboard and mouse on gameplays? *on Xbox One, and give up adapters.: [img] When us will use keyboard and mouse on gameplays? *on Xbox One, and give up adapters. f3373058-e207-41ba-a865-eb52764231a2