Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This happens when I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection or today... Back 4 Blood. Well that, when I press a key or clic the mouse, the game freezes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis_Ulloa, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Luis_Ulloa
    Luis_Ulloa Guest

:)

Luis_Ulloa, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Try starting these games as an administrator.

If the problem persists, perform a clean boot and disable as many third-party programs as possible, especially monitoring programs that are running on your PC.

This link contains instructions for a clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Controller overrides mouse on PC

This might be game dependent.

I have a Xbox One controller connected to my PC, and I can seamlessly change from keyboard and mouse to controller and back in Sea of Thieves and Destiny 2 for example.

When I wiggle the mouse in Sea of Thieves or Destiny 2, the game immediately switches the interaction prompts from controller buttons being displayed to actual keyboard keys, and if I move the controller, the game switches from "Press (keyboard key) F" to
    "Press (Xbox Button X)" for example.

So it might be the game itself not allowing you to switch to mouse seamlessly. Are you able to go to the game settings and force the game to use your preferred input method?
  4. IUBrandonUl Win User

Xbox One S Menu Glitch

Do You mean when you are trying to move it just spasms out like its more sensitive and it moves a lot faster in that direction than normally before?

I've had this before (I think this is what your talking about) if so it could because a button is pressed down so or is being pressed so its making it move faster or if you have a keyboard one of the keys are stuck down or being pressed this is what happens
    to me a lot bc I use a mouse and keyboard for games on my Xbox one x and when a key or button is pressed is like to move faster and uncontrollably
  5. AlexTsang Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox live from Windows 8.1

KatieBooty, by "entire computer freezes" do you really mean you can't use the computer by pressing any keys on keyboard (like pressing Windows key to try showing the start screen, pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager), or just the games fall into login
    loop indefinitely? Those are different.
  6. Patrick Maciel Win User

After disconnect or turn off Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 mouse click not work and beeping while I moving

Yes... I have the same.

Mouse freeze, keyboard still working, but if I disconnect the mouse, keyboard and controller from USB and try to connect again, not works.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse freezes

2. Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle: Okay. So I wouldn't ask if I hadn't googled my butt off and now I'm asking you if someone knows it or is able to test it. I would be so thankful. Here's the thing. I will purchase (first time...
  3. Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC: I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an option to play the games with keyboard and...
  4. cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse: every time i try to lanuch any pc game ran through the xbox app my game lags as soon as i use a keybored/mouse input any fixes???? ee15b68e-d530-4b53-941e-ea83104e2d5a
  5. Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC: Do I really need a controller to play games on PC? Every time I try to play a game on it, it always says I need an Xbox controller in order to play. Can't I just use my mouse and keyboard? I'm not...
  6. Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.: So, there is this very annoying Keyboard and Mouse bug with the cursor inside Roblox. If you are playing shooting games or anything that requires use of the mouse/crosshair, it randomly snaps up...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse: Will the Xbox ever have full Keyboard and mouse support on the dashboard? It's annoying being able to play games using a keyboard and mouse but as soon as you go off the game you can't use the...
  8. Xbox One mouse/keyboard freezing while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One mouse/keyboard freezing while gaming: ive been playing warzone and fortnte recently, and both games have the same problem with mouse and keyboard, for no reason, both mouse and keyboard freeze for 3 seconds and start working again, it...
  9. mouse/keyboard freezing while gaming on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mouse/keyboard freezing while gaming on xbox: ive been playing fortnite and warzone recently, and always when im playing, the mouse and keyboard turn off for 3 seconds and turn on again, i can still use the controller while this happens, i...
  10. Keyboard and mouse freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse freeze: Hey there's a problem where ill be playing a game with keyboard and mouse compatibility and out of no where I lose control of the kbm, as in ill be moving in minecraft then it will keep moving but...