keyboard and mouse on r6 for x-box one

Discus and support keyboard and mouse on r6 for x-box one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey Microsoft if you are reading this please it would make so many people i know and they know happy if you and Ubisoft came together to bring keyboard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mason buchanan, Mar 22, 2020.

1. keyboard and mouse on r6 for x-box one

hey Microsoft if you are reading this please it would make so many people i know and they know happy if you and Ubisoft came together to bring keyboard and mouse it would make so many of my friends and there friends so happy to be able to play keyboard
    and mouse on x-box.

P.S.

it would make comp more competitive and less laggy because of the variation of controller user to keyboard and mouse users

:)

mason buchanan, Mar 22, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

Hello

It would be down to the Game Developers to implement Keyboard and Mouse controllers in to the game.

Xbox have give game developers the tools and the console does support Keyboard and Mouse inputs
  3. WellmaxxBR Win User

Vote together with you !!
    Xbox Keyboard and Mouse (All if possible)
  4. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I would love to play R6S with keyboard and mouse.
  5. Ambassador Zemi Win User

Rainbow six pc and xbox

Yea it would be easier just getting it for PC if you wanted to play with mouse and keyboard. I dont believe R6S has keyboard and mouse support on xbox. But with that being said if you really wanted to play with keyboard and mouse on console you could buy
    one of those 3rd party adapters that allows you to play with keyboard and mouse on console.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xim Apex console for R6S

A Xim Apex is not officially supported on Xbox One, and some games may even suspend or ban you for using it. If you would prefer to use a keyboard and mouse for R6S then feel free to contact Ubisoft to put keyboard and mouse support in the game. https://forums.ubi.com/
Thema:

1. keyboard and mouse on r6 for x-box one - Similar Threads - keyboard mouse box

2. Controller shutoff distrupts mouse and keyboard

in XboX Insiders
    Controller shutoff distrupts mouse and keyboard: So I can't afford wireless headphones unfortunately, but enjoy using mouse and keyboard for a variety of xbox games. Since I can't have wireless headphones, I have to keep my controller plugged...
  3. Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer: Hi, Given the industry has ignored the 15% or so of left handed gamers can anyone recommend a compatible Wireless keyboard and mouse that works for southpaws. Does any wireless KB and mouse...
  4. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...: Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb Keyboard to 2 rear usb ? Audio and mic combo...
  5. M n K (Mouse and Keyboard) cheating in competitive console games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    M n K (Mouse and Keyboard) cheating in competitive console games.: I play Rainbow Six Siege which is a competitive game that mouse and keyboard on console is not allowed. People would typically use third party devices to bypass that but do you think Xbox could...
  6. Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse for microsoft edge / Minimise on screen keyboard: Can Microsoft please add mouse support for microsoft edge on the xbox. It is kind of ridiculous to use the browser without a mouse. Also, there should be an option to minimise the on screen...
  7. If I want to play fortnite, could one player use keyboard and mouse while the other uses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I want to play fortnite, could one player use keyboard and mouse while the other uses...: Could you use splitscreen on fortnite with one player useing keyboard and mouse and the other controller 9ba04da2-60d8-4c04-baf6-d7a1bcad4eb4
  8. Mouse and keyboard with third party devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard with third party devices: What is the plan with people using third party devices to use mouse and keyboard for a advantage on a game that its not allowed in? Because the report system and in game report doesn't work and is...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Compatible Games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard Compatible Games List: Can we get an updated list of games that are mouse and keyboard compatible? The lists that are currently up are not accurate. (Warface does not work and is listed that it does, while Ark Survival...
  10. Keyboard and Mouse for X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse for X Box One: Good Afternoon, my son would like to use a keyboard and mouse with his X Box One. Can you please confirm if this is possible and if so, what devices are compatible....