Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FragileSnow7895, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller

:)

FragileSnow7895, Oct 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Depending on your setup, you would have to adjust the sensitivity between input devices. They should recognize as discrete devices, and you should be able to adjust them in the Xbox Accessories app, but there are certain settings that would involve the
    game and thus the developers would have to allow the settings options for adjustment between input modes. You might want to reach out to the developer about adding additional functionality to adjust between the input methods. Is there a particular game you're
    having trouble with?
  3. FreedBlackdeath Win User

Battlefield 3 Dualtage | Relentless By FreedBlackdeath and Magix Au

None of the shells were SOFLAM'd, they were all normal shells. We both use controllers. Don't even think keyboard and mouse would work with tanks with the low sensitivity.
  4. Aexra Win User

Mouse + Keyboard for Xbox?

yes u can do it trough a third party hardware box.

It basically acts like an hub where u can plug in your mouse and keyboard.

Then u can externally config your mouse and keyboard.

Be aware though, even that u have a mouse and keyboard u wont be faster since it uses the "normal" controller sensitivities.

So regarding to lets say Gears of War your looking speed etc. wont go higher than the ingame setting of 30.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

I'm not a big fan of Mouse and Keyboard support for consoles but i don't have a problem with it if games keep Mouse and Keyboard users and Controllers users separate, as Mouse and Keyboard users have a huge clear advantage over Controller users.
  6. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse sensitivity

2. keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    keyboard and mouse: Hello so im trying to use microsoft edge on the xbox one and my mouse is not controlling the cursor, is this not supported yet? any info on the keyboard and mouse set up would be greatly...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Navigation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Navigation: Will there be a chance Microsoft will give keyboard and mouse navigation to Xbox One? I would like the ability to navigate my Xbox 1 with a mouse and keyboard. 004792a2-a6ad-41d5-911d-8ec2cea9e2b5
  4. Warface keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warface keyboard and mouse: Hi, warface does not want to work with the keyboard and mouse, but it also has support d340f11e-7f91-4655-92b9-c8d87adaa8f5
  5. mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion: Hello, I was wondering if there was any possible way to use a mouse and keyboard while streaming the xbox one to my pc through console companion? ec73fcbb-6d84-4ee0-84eb-b9801f55fc4b
  6. Illegal keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Illegal keyboard and mouse: My english is poor, sorry. But, where can i find some support to report players using unfairs keyboards, in rainbown six siege this is became a plague, the xbox system apear not working, everyday...
  7. Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Подключение клавиатуры и мыши [Translate] Connecting keyboard and mouse: добрый день возможно ли подключить клавиатуру и мышь к хвох one s [Translate] good day is it possible to connect the keyboard and mouse to the xmany one s 6e798865-4b2f-4288-8f1a-38b4263a3a24
  8. Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC: Hello, All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller. But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a normal PC gamer does : Freeze, lag, unplayable. I...
  9. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  10. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]: bonjour je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le tchat audio plus précisément où brancher mon...