Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FragileSnow7895, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller

:)

FragileSnow7895, Oct 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Depending on your setup, you would have to adjust the sensitivity between input devices. They should recognize as discrete devices, and you should be able to adjust them in the Xbox Accessories app, but there are certain settings that would involve the
    game and thus the developers would have to allow the settings options for adjustment between input modes. You might want to reach out to the developer about adding additional functionality to adjust between the input methods. Is there a particular game you're
    having trouble with?
  3. FreedBlackdeath Win User

Battlefield 3 Dualtage | Relentless By FreedBlackdeath and Magix Au

None of the shells were SOFLAM'd, they were all normal shells. We both use controllers. Don't even think keyboard and mouse would work with tanks with the low sensitivity.
  4. Aexra Win User

Mouse + Keyboard for Xbox?

yes u can do it trough a third party hardware box.

It basically acts like an hub where u can plug in your mouse and keyboard.

Then u can externally config your mouse and keyboard.

Be aware though, even that u have a mouse and keyboard u wont be faster since it uses the "normal" controller sensitivities.

So regarding to lets say Gears of War your looking speed etc. wont go higher than the ingame setting of 30.
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

How could or would a game like Age of Empires work on console?

the original Xbox only came with a controller. the Xbox 360 only came with a controller. the Xbox One comes with a controller. you can't buy an Xbox One with a Keyboard and Mouse.
    in my opinion if they don't sell them with a Keyboard and Mouse they shouldn't have support for Keyboard and Mouse. if you want to use
    Keyboard and Mouse you should play on a PC and not on a console.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

I'm not a big fan of Mouse and Keyboard support for consoles but i don't have a problem with it if games keep Mouse and Keyboard users and Controllers users separate, as Mouse and Keyboard users have a huge clear advantage over Controller users.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse sensitivity

2. Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on xbox one: Hi i am wondering wy they put games on pc and Console if u cant play with mouse and keyboard . The thing is , all game that are on pc and console should be playable on mouse/keyboard or...
  3. Xbox one Keyboard and Mouse Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Keyboard and Mouse Question: Hello, I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring and am having issues with my Corsair M65 Pro RGB Mouse. When I play Call of Duty Modern warfare it defaults to Mouse button 4 also the last update for 2019...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse on Fortnite: Ive been trying to log onto Fortnite (with an adult account on xbox), and if i try to use keyboard and mouse the cursor wont appear and the keyboard wont work. If it works (rarely), it will tell...
  5. Keyboard and mouse support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse support: Some games work like mordern warfare but there are games such as vigor where the keyboard works but the mouse wont move the camera angle its on a couple of games is there a way to fix this ?...
  6. Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?: does the Xbox one support mouse and keyboard support and for certain games like ark survival evolved? Because I don't want to use the controller because of pressing many buttons on it...
  7. Keyboard & Mouse support is still broken in COD MW 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard & Mouse support is still broken in COD MW 2019: I have my keyboard and mouse connected to my Xbox One X via a kvm switch. Every other game (eg. Sea of Thieves, Minecraft etc..) has no issues with this. Call of Duty Mordern Warfare on the other...
  8. Keyboard and mouse setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard and mouse setup: Hooking up keyboard and mouse to my xbox and having issues with the controller. How do I get the controller to not override the mouse? Cannot go back to the game with the mouse unless I reboot?...
  9. Xbox mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mouse and keyboard: I just got a Rival 600 for my xbox one and button 6 one of the side buttons won’t bind in game. a0fe96de-68e0-4256-97be-87dc8d086a91
  10. Mouse/keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse/keyboard: I have been considering on buying a mouse amd keyboard for my xb1 x. I have seen many things that contradict one another. I am trying to figure out is 3 things. I see things like extra dongles...