Keyboard and Mouse Support

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Following the allowance of Mouse/Keyboard on few games, I would like to see the Mouse being used more proactively within the home screen and Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MusaJadoon, Jul 8, 2019.

1. MusaJadoon
    MusaJadoon Guest

Following the allowance of Mouse/Keyboard on few games, I would like to see the Mouse being used more proactively within the home screen and Microsoft edge so browsing can be much simplified as I have the need to use a Mouse rather than having to keep switching
    back to controller/

Thanks

:)

MusaJadoon, Jul 8, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  3. Clayton T Win User

Tastatur und Maus in Warface benutzen[Use keyboard and mouse in Warface]

Hi Ben Lewandrowski,

Currently there is keyboard and mouse support, but its up to developers of those games to add the option to allow it. Warface is not one of them that allows keyboard and mouse support yet. I can see that it is an upcoming title for keyboard and mouse support
    soon. More information about keyboard and mouse developer support HERE.

Current and upcoming titles that do or may support keyboard and mouse
    HERE
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

souris [Translation-Mouse]

Hello Dark,

Currently there is no support for keyboard and mouse. There may be support in the future to be able to use a mouse and keyboard for game play.

Here is information on
    keyboard and mouse use

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Hey there Matt,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with your Keyboard.

What game exactly is it that you are trying to jump into? Make sure that the game itself supports keyboard and mouse.

Also take a look at the following link for more help with keyboard and mouse support.

Mouse and Keyboard support on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  6. Mesecur Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Not all games have mouse/keyboard support. It is up to the developer (in Overwatch's case Blizzard) whether they'll implement mouse/keyboard support or not.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and Mouse Support - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Support

2. Keyboard and Mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse support: Does anyone know the games that have keyboard and mouse support on xbox because I can't find anything anywhere about it. submitted by /u/Alternatrix [link] [comments]
  3. When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one?: Why doesn't Halo Wars 2 support keyboard and mouse on XBOX ONE? If in windows 10 goes perfectly !! So you take XBOX ONE keyboard and mouse and then it does not apply it to your main games and your...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support: Okay but the simple thing is that it's so easy to see if someone using MnK this is a big issue seems like everyone is turning a blind eye to it . 4776c803-3a1f-429f-a5a1-1a96af21c5ee
  5. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support: Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units. a76f5c15-86bd-4f48-86c1-1b70420c5dc3
  6. Keyboard and mouse support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse support: Hello everyone! Was just wondering what you all think of keyboard and mouse support coming to xbox and if you think all games should get support? 9498391f-7329-4a40-8669-6710083a9441
  7. What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?: I just want to know what games I can use Mouse and Keyboard on bcause i have issues sometimes with games that support it and i would just like to know the games i can use it for....
  8. Mouse and keyboard support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard support: Hello! Today i bought a microsoft all in one media keyboard for xbox one s, and I'm very disappointed...it just works like a gamepad, i even can't change the language...Trackpad is dead...so is...
  9. Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add Overwatch To The List Of Mouse And Keyboard Support Games // Razer Turret For Xbox One...: The reason why I want overwatch on the list on mouse and keyboard support is because pretty much the whole community in the high ranks of overwatch on xbox/console use mouse and keyboard. The...
  10. Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support: 1. I heard that not all the game support M/K there is any of the ones that does? 2.every keyboard will work with the xbox or only razer keyboards? 3. When im playing on the M/K the controller...