Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay. So I wouldn't ask if I hadn't googled my butt off and now I'm asking you if someone knows it or is able to test it. I would be so thankful.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FranzBachmann, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle

Okay. So I wouldn't ask if I hadn't googled my butt off and now I'm asking you if someone knows it or is able to test it. I would be so thankful. Here's the thing. I will purchase (first time ever) a keyboard and mouse for the XBOX. I already know that Bluetooth is only compatible when you're using a Bluetooth dongle. But now I've found that redragon Keyboard I like and it has Bluetooth but no dongle so I need to buy one as well. Is it working with a third party dongle that needs to be connected with the keyboard? I would like to use a USB Bus with two dongles one for each device and at least one will not have a original but the aftermarket dongle. I hope I made it clear enough and I hope someone knows or can try it. Thank you very much. Uniques live

submitted by /u/FranzBachmann
    [link] [comments]

/u/FranzBachmann, Nov 25, 2021
  2. CyTeK1978 Win User

Xbox series x

no, sorry, no direct bluetooth connection. only with dongle

and of course, there are some keyboards/mouse that wont work.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox keyboard and mouse?

I think the specifics of the question aren't about using mouse and keyboard, but rather if you can use a keyboard and mouse that operate via a wireless dongle.

That is, plug dongle into Xbox, then mouse and keyboard comme t to dongle, wirelessly.

I'm not sure that this works, though.

Upon looking at support site, which specifically states WIRED USB keyboard and mouse, so I'm unsure

EDIT: , there may in fact be models supported by console that are wireless, but not just any wireless keyboard will function so check first
  4. BadassDragonRy Win User

Xbox One Wireless/Bluetooth Capability?

OK, so wireless keyboards with a USB dongle but not Bluetooth keyboards without. Thanks. :)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?

It won't work, as the bluetooth dongle will not work on the Series X|S as the console does not support the bluetooth adapter. If you want to use a keyboard on the console, then you will need a wired keyboard or a wireless keyboard that is not bluetooth.
  6. fast4g63 Win User

Anyways to use Mouse and Keyboard towards games

The best thing I could find is a third party adapter, "XFPS 3.0 Sniper - Keyboard & Mouse Adapter for Xbox 360 ". The XboX won't see your mouse or keyboard with out such adapter.
Thema:

Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle

1. Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse via

2. Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC: I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an option to play the games with keyboard and...
  3. cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse: every time i try to lanuch any pc game ran through the xbox app my game lags as soon as i use a keybored/mouse input any fixes???? ee15b68e-d530-4b53-941e-ea83104e2d5a
  4. Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC: Do I really need a controller to play games on PC? Every time I try to play a game on it, it always says I need an Xbox controller in order to play. Can't I just use my mouse and keyboard? I'm not...
  5. Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.: So, there is this very annoying Keyboard and Mouse bug with the cursor inside Roblox. If you are playing shooting games or anything that requires use of the mouse/crosshair, it randomly snaps up...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse: Will the Xbox ever have full Keyboard and mouse support on the dashboard? It's annoying being able to play games using a keyboard and mouse but as soon as you go off the game you can't use the...
  7. Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic: This happens when I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection or today... Back 4 Blood. Well that, when I press a key or clic the mouse, the game freezes and won't let me do anything until I release...
  8. Using my keyboard / mouse for Minecraft Dungeons on my Surface Go via XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my keyboard / mouse for Minecraft Dungeons on my Surface Go via XBox: Hello! Last night I purchase Minecraft Dungeons on my Surface Go via the XBox app assuming I'd be able to use the keyboard / mouse pad of the Surface Go, but the game controller seems to come up...
  9. Mouse & Keyboard via Game Stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse & Keyboard via Game Stream?: Hello! I was wondering if this was possible? Got it working for COD MW on Xbox, but for convenience wanted to keep it on my PC so I wouldn't have to use the TV. submitted by /u/iAMSmilez...
  10. Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...: I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the Xbox Accessories app on my PC....