Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I need a keyboard and a mouse for xbox if I can't play total war, or wow or LoL ... Adapt good games for the xbox keyboard! Where is total war... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiPoViY, May 11, 2019.

1. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest

Why do I need a keyboard and a mouse for xbox if I can't play total war, or wow or LoL ... Adapt good games for the xbox keyboard! Where is total war ??? What is the problem? XBox processor pathetic?

:)

LiPoViY, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point? - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse What's

2. Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??: I'm pretty adaptive. I'm fine using the keyboard and mouse. But it's all dependent on the game. I'm not a big PC gamer (mainly due to not having a good enough PC/Laptop)...
  3. Mouse & Keyboard on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse & Keyboard on Xbox 1: I'm thinking about purchasing mouse & keyboard to play the Division. Do I have to buy an adapter or can u hook them straight into USB on Xbox? Are any mouse & keyboards better on xbox1? Thanks in...
  4. What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?: Hi ! I wanna know if something is planned to fix the use of keyboard and mouse on not allowed games ? I know that the game devs decide to allow or not the use of K/M, and that there is a lot of...
  5. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion: Hi All, With mouse and keyboard support slowly getting to more games, it thought it would be interesting to see what games people were hoping to be added. But, with mouse a keyboard support...
  7. What wireless keyboard and mouse buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What wireless keyboard and mouse buy?: Good afternoon. Could someone from the community advise me with some wireless keyboard and mouse for Xbox One? I know that Razer has released a specific keyboard and mouse pack for Xbox but I'm...
  8. What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox.: What games are compatible with mouse and keyboard on xbox. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Games 2be3a41d-d1b3-4282-bb9c-25d30f6ced21
  9. What games are both keyboard and mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are both keyboard and mouse compatible?: I have been wondering what games are both keyboard and mouse compatible... does anyone have any ideas because i know Minecraft is one but im not sure on any others. Thank you....
  10. What are all the keyboard/mouse controls in Ori?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are all the keyboard/mouse controls in Ori?: I've never gamed with a keyboard and rarely game at all. Just d/l Ori but have no clue what keys do what. Is there a chart or something hidden away? 629b769c-00f8-4658-844e-96368989d97d