Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, With mouse and keyboard support slowly getting to more games, it thought it would be interesting to see what games people were hoping to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ContraryRhombus, May 15, 2019.

1. Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion

Hi All,

With mouse and keyboard support slowly getting to more games, it thought it would be interesting to see what games people were hoping to be added.

But, with mouse a keyboard support there always comes a downside of a technical advantage, on FPS games at the very least, so wanted to get people's opinions on how this could be balanced.

I for one would like to see Apex Legends added to the mouse and keyboard support list. I have been wanting to jump into a good FPS on PC for a while, but I just don't have the budget to get a gaming PC up and running, so adding the support for xbox would
    be fantastic. But obviously, mouse and keyboard players would have a technical edge over console players, so they could implement a system that matchmakes all mouse and keyboard players together across all platforms, opening up the ability to play with PC
    players.

What are you hoping to see, and what issues can you see arising from the support?

:)

ContraryRhombus, May 15, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hey, in order to get that kind of support, you have to ask directly to the publisher.
  3. {Parity} Win User

I will never use a keyboard and mouse on my console. If I wanted to play using them I would play on my PC. The controller works fine for me as I am a casual player and have never even considered connecting a keyboard and mouse to my Xbox.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Please, no keyboard and mouse support for Overwatch. Anything but Overwatch on Xbox One
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm not really that bothered which games get keyboard and mouse support. I'm so used to using a controller, that is what I will only use on my console.
  6. denis97g Win User

Hi! I agree with you about fps and I hope more strategy games. I think that there's already a matchmaking that pairs you only with other mouse&keyboard players.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Wishlist

2. Keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard and mouse: Someone please tell me the point in keyboard and mouses on xbox one.... Should xbox just come with keyboard and mouses from now on? Because it seriously gives them an advantage if they’re playing...
  3. What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games support Mouse and Keyboard for Xbox?: I just want to know what games I can use Mouse and Keyboard on bcause i have issues sometimes with games that support it and i would just like to know the games i can use it for....
  4. Mouse and Keyboard without Controller being turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard without Controller being turned on: Hi all, I really welcome the use of mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, as it's made games such as Surviving Mars and The Sims 4 so much more manageable from a control point of view. However, I've...
  5. Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse & Keyboard or Controller??: I'm pretty adaptive. I'm fine using the keyboard and mouse. But it's all dependent on the game. I'm not a big PC gamer (mainly due to not having a good enough PC/Laptop)...
  6. Mouse & Keyboard on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse & Keyboard on Xbox 1: I'm thinking about purchasing mouse & keyboard to play the Division. Do I have to buy an adapter or can u hook them straight into USB on Xbox? Are any mouse & keyboards better on xbox1? Thanks in...
  7. What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about keyboard/mouse on unauthorized games ?: Hi ! I wanna know if something is planned to fix the use of keyboard and mouse on not allowed games ? I know that the game devs decide to allow or not the use of K/M, and that there is a lot of...
  8. Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?: Personally I wish they weren't doing it at all. e10941c3-ede0-4779-a5dd-c9d25c3b608e
  9. Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse ... What's the point?: Why do I need a keyboard and a mouse for xbox if I can't play total war, or wow or LoL ... Adapt good games for the xbox keyboard! Where is total war ??? What is the problem? XBox processor...
  10. Games with keyboard and mouse on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with keyboard and mouse on console: Recently the LB on my controller broke after a really long use time...so i´m now forced to play just warframe because it has Mouse and Keyboard feature...but now i´m curious of which games have...