Keyboard and Mouse

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will the Xbox ever have full Keyboard and mouse support on the dashboard? It's annoying being able to play games using a keyboard and mouse but as soon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeyamLiddle, Nov 9, 2021.

1. LeyamLiddle
    LeyamLiddle Guest

Keyboard and Mouse

Will the Xbox ever have full Keyboard and mouse support on the dashboard? It's annoying being able to play games using a keyboard and mouse but as soon as you go off the game you can't use the mouse to navigate around.

:)

LeyamLiddle, Nov 9, 2021
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

4. Clayton T Win User

Tastatur und Maus in Warface benutzen[Use keyboard and mouse in Warface]

Hi Ben Lewandrowski,

Currently there is keyboard and mouse support, but its up to developers of those games to add the option to allow it. Warface is not one of them that allows keyboard and mouse support yet. I can see that it is an upcoming title for keyboard and mouse support
    soon. More information about keyboard and mouse developer support HERE.

Current and upcoming titles that do or may support keyboard and mouse
    HERE
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Teclado e rato para Xbox

Any USB mouse and keyboard will work. Remember not all games support mouse and keyboard.
Thema:

Keyboard and Mouse

1. Keyboard and Mouse - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse

2. Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse via third party Bluetooth dongle: Okay. So I wouldn't ask if I hadn't googled my butt off and now I'm asking you if someone knows it or is able to test it. I would be so thankful. Here's the thing. I will purchase (first time...
  3. Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Add keyboard and mouse compatibility to cloud gaming on PC: I've been using the xbox cloud gaming for pc and it is incredible how it works. The only thing that I think it could make it even better is to add an option to play the games with keyboard and...
  4. cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play any xbox games on pc keyboard and mouse: every time i try to lanuch any pc game ran through the xbox app my game lags as soon as i use a keybored/mouse input any fixes???? ee15b68e-d530-4b53-941e-ea83104e2d5a
  5. Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard with Xbox game pass on PC: Do I really need a controller to play games on PC? Every time I try to play a game on it, it always says I need an Xbox controller in order to play. Can't I just use my mouse and keyboard? I'm not...
  6. Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with this Roblox bug, regarding Keyboard and Mouse.: So, there is this very annoying Keyboard and Mouse bug with the cursor inside Roblox. If you are playing shooting games or anything that requires use of the mouse/crosshair, it randomly snaps up...
  7. Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse freezes the game when press a key or clic: This happens when I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection or today... Back 4 Blood. Well that, when I press a key or clic the mouse, the game freezes and won't let me do anything until I release...
  8. Xbox not recognising a keyboard and mouse as a second controller in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not recognising a keyboard and mouse as a second controller in fortnite: i watched multiple videos but they are sadly outdated and have something to do with xbox insider?i just want to play fortnite splitscreen with a keyboard and mouse and controller...
  9. how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc: how can i use my mouse and keyboard and play games on remote play pc 9f356ec7-fcb3-467b-be09-949a97778d27
  10. Warranty for Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (keyboard & mouse)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop (keyboard & mouse): Hi, I have Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop set (keyboard. number pad, and mouse) that I bought less than 2 years ago, and the keyboard is not working. I tried everything on the technical support...