Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X

Discus and support Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a brand new membrane keyboard for my console, it's backlights never turn off tho, i tried looking into settings, i couldn't find anything, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MultipleLifes, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X

I got a brand new membrane keyboard for my console, it's backlights never turn off tho, i tried looking into settings, i couldn't find anything, it didn't happened with my previous 3 "gaming" keyboard, did it happened to somebody else before? any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/MultipleLifes
    [link] [comments]

/u/MultipleLifes, Jul 30, 2022
  2. MikaelMcIvor Win User

Series x turning on after shutdown

well you seem to be the only person that actually has a series x right now so chill, and count yourself as lucky. everyone else's orders are screwed up
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

All discs not working on Xbox One

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.

Also, eject the disc before you shutdown.
  5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Xbox games

Xbox x is gonna stay with as a long time after series x. And we will play on it as good as before.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard not working on Xbox

Are you using the keyboard to turn on the console, or a regular controller?

My suggestion is to try using a regular Xbox One Controller (any should do, standard, Elite Series 1 or 2) to turn on the console, launch the game, then turn off the controller, and connect the keyboard and mouse after the controller has been turned off,
    you should then be prompted to select an account to use the keyboard and mouse with for the game.
Thema:

Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X

1. Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X - Similar Threads - Keyboard backlights stay

2. Keyboard and mouse support on remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse support on remote play: Hey. Currently we are limited to only use controller as input device. I think in games that allows to play keyboard and mouse we should also have that option on remote play. That would be really...
  3. how do you get rid of the digital keyboard on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you get rid of the digital keyboard on xbox: i have a USB keyboard and i dont need the keyboard to pop up anymore how do i turn it off 3144a294-db02-4643-94ce-1d0fc7ed1bf5
  4. Keyboard issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard issue: Hello everybody im trying out a keyboard for my xbox series S for my girl so she can play the sims 4 properly and the in game inputs are in AZERTY but my keyboard is a QWERTY, i don't know if i...
  5. Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse & Keyboard for Windows Cloud Gaming: Is there a possibility to already test the announced Mouse & Keyboard support for Xbox Cloud Gaming on a Windows machine? submitted by /u/Charming-Truck-5873 [link] [comments]
  6. un able to use mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    un able to use mouse and keyboard: when i play destiny 2 on gamepass pc i can only use a controller if i use mouse and keyboard the game crashes it was working fine 4 days ago 0b097c2d-9ed9-4f2d-be5c-5ffbd35852ed
  7. my xbox keyboard is glitched

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox keyboard is glitched: hi when i type on xbox all i see is “á,é,í,ú,ó” and thats all i see nothing else could someone help it’s really hard to message 1677383c-66b2-4a26-9c3f-54c1e748c3e3
  8. My xbox controller brings up a keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox controller brings up a keyboard: As of July 28th, 2022.. I have been using my Xbox controller on my PC to play Warzone. When I loaded it up and started to play, as soon as I pressed pretty much any button on my controller this...
  9. Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news when Xcloud gets mouse and keyboard support?: I know it was announced that it gets one, but have they said anything about when? Playing Solasta with controller is a little bit pain. submitted by /u/Emil_Zatopek1982 [link] [comments]
  10. Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keyboard key doesnt work by an option of windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keyboard key doesnt work by an option of windows: The Alt+tab,Alt+F4 and windows keys don't work because I activate a windows 11 gaming option I think but I can't find it to deactivate it 24586b69-2e93-4e48-86e0-2e35369b5f5d