Keyboard is more or less not working in games

Discus and support Keyboard is more or less not working in games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yeah, i've tried Astroneer and Wolfenstein from the xbox(beta) thing, and i can't really play them. In Astroneer i start in that spaceship, i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by erunyan, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. erunyan
    erunyan Guest

So yeah, i've tried Astroneer and Wolfenstein from the xbox(beta) thing, and i can't really play them.

In Astroneer i start in that spaceship, i can open the help menu on F1, i can move the camera with my mouse, click on the guy there that pops up the backpack, i see that there are some emotes on 1-5 but that's all, i can't move him at all.

And with Wolfenstein it says "press Enter" but i guess i'm not pressing hard enough so nothing is happening, i can activate the console on ` button, so it's not like the keyboard is not responding at all.

Only way to exit from both games is alt+f4, could try more games but i guess the result will be the same. Also tried that both with controller plugged in and out.

And ideas? As i didn't really find out topic of people with similar problems.

edit: tried Ori just now, and seems that i don't have a key labelled "any" Keyboard is more or less not working in games ;)

:)

2. erunyan Win User

the feedback option on xbox(beta) doesn't work ^^
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

respond through beta program and tell problems or bugs there
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

I imagine Xbox will include support for more mice and keyboards in future updates, and as time goes on, we will see less issues with using mouse and keyboards on Xbox, due to future updates to tackle common issues.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox one

Hello taghlidjamel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. At the moment, the Xbox One does not support keyboard and mouse for Fortnite. The great news is that Microsoft is working on adding this feature for several games. The article entitled

Mouse and Keyboard Support
    contains more details about this issue. Microsoft has been working closely with studios of all sizes to ensure mouse and keyboard experiences on console are fun, fair and correctly balanced, and look forward to introducing more
    games with support for mouse and keyboard input in the future. Thank you again, and happy gaming!
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Messaging is Just Bad...

I have an old Apple G4 usb Keyboard for both the XB1 and Ps4, works just fine and less clumsy then messing around with a tablet imo.
Thema:

1. Keyboard is more or less not working in games - Similar Threads - Keyboard more less

2. Mouse and keyboard assigned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard assigned: i need help my mouse and keyboard are assigned to my other account with xbox live and i dont play on it any more and it wont let me play fortnite on this account with mouse and keyboard pls help...
  3. Keyboard Trackpad Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Trackpad Support?: I was excited by the announcement a few months back that Xbox One now supports keyboards and mice, but I can't find anywhere if keyboards with built-in trackpads are supported! I'd rather use a...
  4. Keyboard and mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse: Hello i was wondering if you can hook up a keyboard and mouse to the xbox and play games. bdd6d248-af0e-48c0-9f14-14caeec8b3bc
  5. Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I map keyboard's keys to the paddles of the xbox one elite 1, on PC ?: Hi, I want to buy a xbox one elite 1 controller to use on my pc, and I want to be sure that I can use it as I want. So, I want to be able to put on the 4 paddles some keys of my keyboard. For...
  6. The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?: My question is this "The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?" and i need to know, because my Controller die. Thanks a26c5675-777a-4dd2-848f-5a18cb6fc9f9
  7. keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keyboard and mouse: Whenever I use a keyboard and mouse for roblox and other games they dont work but when i play fortnite and minecraft they work perfectly. Why doesnt it work for roblox and other games?...
  8. Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Sudden Strike 4 Mouse and keyboard support: Will there be mouse and keyboard support for Sudden Strike 4? It will be helpful to move units. a76f5c15-86bd-4f48-86c1-1b70420c5dc3
  9. Xbox one digital keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one digital keyboard: The digital keyboard that comes up when you send messages and type in game has become smaller and i wish for it to be enlarge like it was originally. 18226eb0-c176-4e20-a7f6-70a5a3deeaab
  10. When can more games have mouse and keyboard support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When can more games have mouse and keyboard support?: It's not new that Xbox One has the mouse and keyboard support, but I'm curious that when will more games have that? There are many excellent games that still don't have the support like The Sims...