Keyboard is more or less not working in games

Discus and support Keyboard is more or less not working in games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So yeah, i've tried Astroneer and Wolfenstein from the xbox(beta) thing, and i can't really play them. In Astroneer i start in that spaceship, i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by erunyan, Jun 13, 2019.

1. erunyan
    erunyan Guest

So yeah, i've tried Astroneer and Wolfenstein from the xbox(beta) thing, and i can't really play them.

In Astroneer i start in that spaceship, i can open the help menu on F1, i can move the camera with my mouse, click on the guy there that pops up the backpack, i see that there are some emotes on 1-5 but that's all, i can't move him at all.

And with Wolfenstein it says "press Enter" but i guess i'm not pressing hard enough so nothing is happening, i can activate the console on ` button, so it's not like the keyboard is not responding at all.

Only way to exit from both games is alt+f4, could try more games but i guess the result will be the same. Also tried that both with controller plugged in and out.

And ideas? As i didn't really find out topic of people with similar problems.

edit: tried Ori just now, and seems that i don't have a key labelled "any" Keyboard is more or less not working in games ;)

:)

erunyan, Jun 13, 2019
  2. erunyan Win User

the feedback option on xbox(beta) doesn't work ^^
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

respond through beta program and tell problems or bugs there
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

HyperX Mouse and Keyboard compatibility

I imagine Xbox will include support for more mice and keyboards in future updates, and as time goes on, we will see less issues with using mouse and keyboards on Xbox, due to future updates to tackle common issues.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Xbox one

Hello taghlidjamel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. At the moment, the Xbox One does not support keyboard and mouse for Fortnite. The great news is that Microsoft is working on adding this feature for several games. The article entitled

Mouse and Keyboard Support
    contains more details about this issue. Microsoft has been working closely with studios of all sizes to ensure mouse and keyboard experiences on console are fun, fair and correctly balanced, and look forward to introducing more
    games with support for mouse and keyboard input in the future. Thank you again, and happy gaming!
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Messaging is Just Bad...

I have an old Apple G4 usb Keyboard for both the XB1 and Ps4, works just fine and less clumsy then messing around with a tablet imo.
Thema:

1. Keyboard is more or less not working in games - Similar Threads - Keyboard more less

2. Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone getting double down on the onscreen keyboard?: It often just skips down to spacebar when I press down on the analog stick skipping a row. I have not tried it on a non-Xbox insider console. submitted by /u/YouAreSalty [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a fix for the virtual keyboard?: After typing the first letter of a word the very next letter auto capitalizes. It's been like that for me for forever and it's annoying. It usually only happens on the first word when the keyboard...
  4. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]: bonjour je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le tchat audio plus précisément où brancher mon...
  5. Need for Speed Payback-Xbox One+keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Payback-Xbox One+keyboard: Hy. i have an issue with Need for Speed Payback on Xbox One. i try playing with Logitech K400Plus keyboard. all controls are ok, except the nitros key. it should be left [Mod removed - See...
  6. Smite with keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Smite with keyboard and mouse: hello on what date will the SMITE be compatible with any keyboard and mouse on xbox one? Thanks 95184426-d3f2-4e8b-b4f6-4bab53dd5999
  7. IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard: When I try to log in and put in the code I try to use the on screen keyboard but it wont work and it has a different option on the side but i cant seem to click it. Please help....
  8. Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console: When i go to add me people or message people the keyboard does not pop up and i cant hold the xbox home button down to restart and have to mannualy shut my xbox off and cant restart at all please...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse Support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard and Mouse Support: Hi everyone! I am looking into getting a mouse/keyboard setup for my Xbox One S and I was curious if support was only included for wired keyboards/mice or if wireless ones also worked. In the...
  10. When can more games have mouse and keyboard support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When can more games have mouse and keyboard support?: It's not new that Xbox One has the mouse and keyboard support, but I'm curious that when will more games have that? There are many excellent games that still don't have the support like The Sims...