Keyboard lag

Discus and support Keyboard lag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I plug in my mouse and keyboard(USB) my mouse seems to be working fine if I dont touch my keyboard. If I press a Key and at the same time move my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThomasJøstensen, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Keyboard lag

When I plug in my mouse and keyboard(USB) my mouse seems to be working fine if I dont touch my keyboard. If I press a Key and at the same time move my mosue I lag alot. This makes it impossible to play Anything unless i stand still....

Any one know what the problem is?

:)

ThomasJøstensen, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Keyboard lag

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

Based on the category you posted in, I'm assuming you are using mouse and keyboard on the Xbox One console.

First, you need to
    power cycle
    the Xbox. Hold down the power button on the console until it shuts down and then remove the power cord from the console and the power outlet. Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and then try again.

If the issue continues try out a
    soft factory reset
    , where you reset and keep games and apps installed. Accounts on the console will be removed and you will need to re-connect to your network during the setup. Make sure you have your account's login information so you can sign
    back in during the set-up.

Try both of those steps and let us know the results!
  3. HG Edits Win User

keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

the issue i'm having is my mouse and keyboard doesn't work at all when it was working a day ago and i had no issues. my issue is not lag , me and my friends keyboard and mice are just not working now since a day ago
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite

This article might help with issues regarding fortnite https://www.windowscentral.com/fortnite-xbox-one-players-facing-mouse-and-keyboard-lag-issues
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

This article might help with issues regarding fortnite https://www.windowscentral.com/fortnite-xbox-one-players-facing-mouse-and-keyboard-lag-issues
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Mouse and Keyboard suport for Fortnite

Hello Kyoto,

I have seen many posts about this with lag for mouse movement on Fortnite. You can look over the

Mouse and keyboard support
    and see if that will help any.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Keyboard lag

1. Keyboard lag - Similar Threads - Keyboard lag

2. November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads

in XboX Insiders
    November Update Issues - Installed Content, Keyboard and Resuming Downloads: I want to place my frustration with the recent public update, but I dont find it anywhere how to place feedback on public update releases. The latest public release of the dashboard is the worst...
  3. keyboard and a mouse in console

in XBoX Accessibility
    keyboard and a mouse in console: Hello everyone, my name is Samuel, and I am a brazilian xbox player, from time to time wanted to have the pleasure of playing on a keyboard and mouse in xbox without spending much. I found a nice...
  4. Headset with mice and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset with mice and keyboard: Hey i have a Razer Kraken headset ( connects to my controller via headphone jack ) I was wondering how I can use my headset for chat and game sound, while setting a up usb port mice and keyboard...
  5. Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable: I have 30 ping so that shouldnt be the problem but everytime i hit a key it takes a full second to respond and im using a hyper x keyboard and logitech mouse so i don’t know why the input delay is...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse compatible: I am wondering if there will be more K&M games in the future? I know there is already some games (Fortnite, Minecraft) available. But im just wondering if there is any other games that will be...
  7. The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    The microsoft edge for xbox should have keyboard and mouse support: submitted by /u/VeronicaMulher [link] [comments]
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  9. Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC: Hello, All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller. But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a normal PC gamer does : Freeze, lag, unplayable. I...
  10. Xbox Keyboard Lagged When Changing Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Keyboard Lagged When Changing Gamertag: I just purchased a name change from "" to "Charmoplyi". The error is the keyboard lagged when I was typing. The correct spelling should be "Charmopyli". Do I really have to pay for another name...