Keyboard not working on Xbox One S.

Discus and support Keyboard not working on Xbox One S. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Im trying to use my keyboard for replying to messages and better navigation on my xbox. It stopped working on the xbox entirely, the xbox wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OSA Drunk, Jul 11, 2019.

1. OSA Drunk
    OSA Drunk Guest

Hello, Im trying to use my keyboard for replying to messages and better navigation on my xbox. It stopped working on the xbox entirely, the xbox wont even recognize the keyboard, mouse works fine, keyboard in use is the Corsair K68.

:)

OSA Drunk, Jul 11, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Can you try the keyboard on a PC? Does the computer detect the keyboard properly?
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. bowski477 Win User

Was it working for awhile before? Did you try a different usb port on the console?
  5. lilbak82 Win User

Did you try a hard reset on your xbox and see if that fixes your problem?
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you tried updating the firmware of the keyboard via the iCUE app from Corsair on a PC?

https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/blog/Setting-Up-Your-Peripherals-for-Xbox-One
Thema:

1. Keyboard not working on Xbox One S. - Similar Threads - Keyboard working

2. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  3. Mouse and keyboard not working on BF5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard not working on BF5: Hi guys, i have spoken to support and have tried many keyboards , i am using a wired logitec mouse and a mech alien ware key board, i have tried two other wireless mice and 2 other keyboards. on...
  4. USB Keyboard not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Keyboard not working: Hello everyone. For the past few months, my keyboard hasn't been working at all for the Xbox. I tried plugging it into all 3 ports, but nothing happened. If I messed with the USB a bit, the...
  5. Keyboard is more or less not working in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyboard is more or less not working in games: So yeah, i've tried Astroneer and Wolfenstein from the xbox(beta) thing, and i can't really play them. In Astroneer i start in that spaceship, i can open the help menu on F1, i can move the...
  6. Unable to get keyboard/mouse to work in Fortnite for child accounts (but they work for adults)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get keyboard/mouse to work in Fortnite for child accounts (but they work for adults): We got an XBOX for Christmas, and my son *really* wants to play Fortnite with a keyboard and mouse, but it's not working for him. If I play Fornite on the XBOX using my adult account, our...
  7. Fortnite keyboard and mouse not working on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keyboard and mouse not working on Xbox 1: I tried to play fortnite with keyboard and mouse today and it didnt work for some reason. I played keyboard and mouse on xbox for 2 weeks and suddenly it stopped working. Why us this happening ?...
  8. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard don't work on Fortnite: Yesterday, my mouse and my keyboard were working on my Xbox One. I started it this morning and the mouse didn't work on fornite. Everything is updated. The mouse is detected by the xbox in the...
  10. Keyboard works, why not mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard works, why not mouse: So i have a keyboard and it work perfectly fine in all of the usb ports on my xbox one s, but when I plug in my mouse, it just doesn't seem to work, it turns on but it dont work even if i plug it...