Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.

Discus and support Keyboard on Series X is completely broken. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The keyboard appears as a small, singular black square with the symbol for voice text above it (a mic and the back button). It is like this for every... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt, May 27, 2021.

1. Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.

The keyboard appears as a small, singular black square with the symbol for voice text above it (a mic and the back button). It is like this for every time the keyboard can be used. I am unable to click on anything nor back out of the keyboard using the B button, though it can be pulled away by using the guide. Apps and Games with built-in keyboards appear to be unaffected. I have just started experiencing this issue today.

submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoeySTRIKE_alt, May 27, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?

It won't work, as the bluetooth dongle will not work on the Series X|S as the console does not support the bluetooth adapter. If you want to use a keyboard on the console, then you will need a wired keyboard or a wireless keyboard that is not bluetooth.
  3. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Xbox compatible accessories

You can try looking at some of the keyboards listed
    here
    since they're a lot more budget friendly compared to Razor products.
  5. Jav0r Win User

Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Would have waited for the Series X to play on the console. I can see the game being more enjoyable on the pc due to keyboard/mouse.
  6. ​Jamie Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Hello! Yes, it fully compatible with both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The Razer Turret is the first (and only) officially licensed Xbox keyboard and mouse. :)
Thema:

Keyboard on Series X is completely broken.

1. Keyboard on Series X is completely broken. - Similar Threads - Keyboard Series completely

2. Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitchy Mouse and Keyboard Control Xbox Series X: In first-person games, whenever I'm rotating the screen shakes around. It's especially eye-crossing when I'm strafing or walking at the same time. For example, let's say I pick something in the...
  3. Xbox series X virtual keyboard always in speech to text input

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X virtual keyboard always in speech to text input: Does anyone know of a way to disable to voice input on the Xbox virtual keyboard? Can't find anything anywhere about it but when ever I try to type on the keyboard, it loads up quick as anything...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?: I have a BT keyboard and I bought a Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE) dongle in hopes of using it on my Xbox Series S. It works on my computer but I still can't type on my Xbox. Any ideas?...
  5. My keyboard and mouse won’t work on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    My keyboard and mouse won’t work on my Xbox Series S: Hey, I have a keyboard and mouse plugged into a USB hub, which is plugged into my Xbox. My keyboard and mouse work fine on my laptop, but it doesn’t work on my Xbox unless I restart it. Once...
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead , Series X Cant Open Any Virtual Keyboards Rebooted Several Times

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead , Series X Cant Open Any Virtual Keyboards Rebooted Several Times: I Rebooted My Console 5 Times still cant search for a game and still cant message any friends it seems the keyboards are not working . submitted by /u/Communicatedd [link] [comments]
  7. Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering: Hello, I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not as smooth as on a pc at cod cold war. I‘m on...
  8. USB Y cable for Mouse/Keyboard between a Pc and Series X?

in XBoX on Mobile
    USB Y cable for Mouse/Keyboard between a Pc and Series X?: Hi everyone A lot of people have had similar questions but i cant find an exact copy of what im looking for/ a simple response that isnt pure jargon so here goes Does anybody use/ know if a USB...
  9. Keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X: Hello, i recently connected to xbox series x mouse and keyboard to play immortals fenyx rising. After multiple attempts, restarts and testing different mice and keyboards (microsoft and logitech)...
  10. Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X wireless keyboard and mouse (Mouse buttons don't work): Has anyone tried a wireless keyboard and mouse with mouse and keyboard compatible games on the Series X? My keyboard works fine, and the mouse pointer will move with the mouse, but the mouse...