KI confirmed for EVO 2014

Discus and support KI confirmed for EVO 2014 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] dcc81892-1685-4cfb-8968-292ce7fbe6ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcidGlowx, Feb 6, 2014.

1. AcidGlowx
    AcidGlowx Guest

:)

AcidGlowx, Feb 6, 2014
  2. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest
    Anyone know where we can watch the EVO 2014 Panel??

I am curious about where we can watch the Evo Panel 2014 for KI.

If you guys know where please post a link here please

JEFFRON27, Feb 6, 2014
  3. SpicyXan
    SpicyXan Guest
  4. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

I hope they release a trailer like they did in the last E3 and hopefully Riptor, Cinder and T.J Combo are the big three this time.

JEFFRON27, Apr 2, 2014
  5. JEFFRON27 Win User

I hope they release a trailer like they did in the last E3 and hopefully Riptor, Cinder and T.J Combo are the big three this time.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Ki for evo 💜

Should you have any Xbox-related concerns, feel free to post your query anytime.

Regards.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Maya Revealed!

"Killer Instinct EVO panel 2014" should do it, I think. ;)
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

EVO 2014 Day 2 Happening Now! :D

On IGN You Tube channel : Killer Instinct Maya revealed panel-EVO 2014.

Enjoy.
  9. INoTroN Win User

Maya Revealed

I m pretty sure KI never out in fall 2014 tj is not finish and no news on other character,

I think KI out in summer 2015 is a better deadline.
Thema:

1. KI confirmed for EVO 2014 - Similar Threads - confirmed EVO 2014

2. No order confirm

in XBoX Accessibility
    No order confirm: I just placed an order for a charger on the Microsoft store and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account. The problem is that I haven't got a mail that i have bought it and now i think...
  3. I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally removed my account from my console without confirming the email associated...: So, i made an oopsie. Was trying to load up a game on my second account and 2nd console, and kept running into an error stating that i needed to purchase live for that account. I have a main...
  4. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  5. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...
  6. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]
  7. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  8. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

in XboX Insiders
    Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync: Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported? Acer XZ321QU Asus...
  9. Xbox Companion App - Exit Confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion App - Exit Confirmation: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to suggest this and if not I'm hoping someone might be nice enough to forward it along. I've started using the Xbox Companion App on my PC when playing...
  10. confirm if a new version of OSU.zip

in XboX Insiders
    confirm if a new version of OSU.zip: I bought a second-hand Xbox one, but the previous owner restored the console without disabling the insider updates, now after a corrupt update the console has the system corrupted and I can't use...