KI confirmed for EVO 2014

Discus and support KI confirmed for EVO 2014 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] dcc81892-1685-4cfb-8968-292ce7fbe6ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcidGlowx, Feb 6, 2014.

1. AcidGlowx
    AcidGlowx Guest

:)

AcidGlowx, Feb 6, 2014
  2. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest
    Anyone know where we can watch the EVO 2014 Panel??

I am curious about where we can watch the Evo Panel 2014 for KI.

If you guys know where please post a link here please

JEFFRON27, Feb 6, 2014
  3. SpicyXan
    SpicyXan Guest
  4. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

I hope they release a trailer like they did in the last E3 and hopefully Riptor, Cinder and T.J Combo are the big three this time.

JEFFRON27, Apr 2, 2014
  5. JEFFRON27 Win User

I hope they release a trailer like they did in the last E3 and hopefully Riptor, Cinder and T.J Combo are the big three this time.
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Ki for evo 💜

Should you have any Xbox-related concerns, feel free to post your query anytime.

Regards.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Maya Revealed!

"Killer Instinct EVO panel 2014" should do it, I think. ;)
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

EVO 2014 Day 2 Happening Now! :D

On IGN You Tube channel : Killer Instinct Maya revealed panel-EVO 2014.

Enjoy.
  9. INoTroN Win User

Maya Revealed

I m pretty sure KI never out in fall 2014 tj is not finish and no news on other character,

I think KI out in summer 2015 is a better deadline.
Thema:

1. KI confirmed for EVO 2014 - Similar Threads - confirmed EVO 2014

2. Games and apps uninstall confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps uninstall confirmation: Hello everyone, after using xbox one for years now I'm still bothered by the uninstall option not having a confirmation message. I've accidentally uninstalled lots of games with large size (over...
  3. Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.: Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated. Please can I have some assistance in resolving this attempted to get into contact with Microsoft but had no...
  4. Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting confirmed for others looking for group posts: so i have said im interested to multiple posts other creat while looking for group, but im not getting the notification that ive been confirmed until the post is closed later. it only happens...
  5. Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody confirme that Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working or not on Xbox...: Rise Of Tomb Raider achivements aren't working for me on Xbox Game Pass Pc. The game is not even being detected by True Achivement website. It's not even showing my in my played games list on true...
  6. Suggestion: Cancel download confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Cancel download confirmation: Can we please get a confirmation for canceling downloads? I just spent a week downloading call of duty warzone it was at %98.96 and paused it to look something up and when I went to unpause it I...
  7. Confirmation dialog on download cancellation

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation dialog on download cancellation: I think it's a no brainer, but don't you think when downloading a game and I click cancel, there should be a confirmation first? And putting it directly under the pause option with no confirmation...
  8. Solitary Warfare Developer Confirms That The Studio Is ‘Still Here’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Developer Confirms That The Studio Is ‘Still Here’: Soliary Warfare developers has broken their silence, just barely, after a series of major staff departures. Bonnie Ross Corporate Vice President, Head of 343 Industries, said on the company’s...
  9. Just to confirm: this is the official and appropriate response?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just to confirm: this is the official and appropriate response?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_sapro/why-can-i-not-speak-in-any-avenue-to-a-support/37161b73-52c9-4ce7-90b8-286582403c0b?tm=1586998180441 2304058d-51ac-4d4a-8170-086a5c8fcc27
  10. Never-ending purchase confirmation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never-ending purchase confirmation: Hello, I have been trying to buy L4D and L4D2 for the last week to play on my Xbox one. I have to go through xbox.com to purchase the game. Everytime click on "download to xbox 360", I log into...