kick or disconnect from xbox live

Discus and support kick or disconnect from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the last for days i have been kick or disconnect from xbox live and etc thru quick play team death and up until 4 days ago never had a issue so whos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by geowilliams1960, Feb 13, 2020.

1. kick or disconnect from xbox live

the last for days i have been kick or disconnect from xbox live and etc thru quick play team death and up until 4 days ago never had a issue so whos problem is thr warfar and if i cant stay in game then i will just forget it i love cod mwf pls help me
    resolve this issue

:)

geowilliams1960, Feb 13, 2020
  2. sherlocker1984 Win User

Live has been diaconnected for 2 days in china.All of chinese !!!

It is now the 27th in China and I am still having terrible issues with xbox live. I am constantly getting kicked from games and disconnected from live. As soon as I press 'A' to load a disc it disconnects from Live. I can sign back in sometimes but get kicked.

It's so frustrating!!!!!
  3. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
  4. 19ed8fc8-caf1-4d79-9 Win User

Randomly Kicked which results in ban

I know its Activisions ban, but its Xbox live that "randomly" disconnects" me. I don't have any connections issues. I random get kicked from games whenever I go 50+ kills over the lobby. I only get kicked when I'm doing realy good, and it just shows I was
    "Disconnected from the game." I'm still on xbox live.
  5. Mijool6 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox live while playing backward compatible games

What do you think I'm trying to do? I get disconnected from xbox live, not kicked out of my account.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Modern warfare has had several issues since last update. If you follow their twitter you can follow when they have outages are issues with their service.
Thema:

1. kick or disconnect from xbox live - Similar Threads - kick disconnect live

2. My home xbox kicked me off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home xbox kicked me off: I had a home xbox with one of my friends (this account right now). Everything was good until my other friend made the same xbox his home(he used the one and only lifesaver switch). Once he made it...
  3. Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Series X keeps kicking me to dashboard and disconnecting controllers: I don’t know why but it randomly kicks me out of games and sends me to dashboard When it happens it often disconnects my elite series 2 controller, it also does it to the regular series x...
  4. Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...: submitted by /u/daz7 [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX One S - Controllers keep disconnecting & kicking me out of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S - Controllers keep disconnecting & kicking me out of a game: My XBOX One S was just set up in December. It was a great update from my older XBOX One. Though, starting a few days after I set it up, my controller started randomly disconnecting. When it...
  6. Kicked off xbox live while gaming and controller disconnects at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked off xbox live while gaming and controller disconnects at the same time: Hey all, I have been trying to fix this issue for a little while now and am in need of some help. Every time I go to try and play a game online with friends after about 10 minutes or so i will...
  7. Get disconnected from Xbox Live and kicked off BO2 servers only when playing the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get disconnected from Xbox Live and kicked off BO2 servers only when playing the Xbox One: Every 5-20 mins I either kicked out of the Bo2 servers or just get disconnected from xbox live as a whole only through the Xbox 360 emulator. Im still connected on the Xbox One. Ive reset my Xbox,...
  8. why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do I have so much trouble logging into M Bingo? keeps kicking me out - disconnecting: I continually get disconnected when trying to log into Bingo. I was sent to this site. please help 28c21b15-5aa6-492c-beeb-67e028b872ec
  9. Controller disconnects then kick me off Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects then kick me off Xbox live: I will begin playing Xbox live, for example black ops 3, and about 30 seconds into it my controller disconnects and kick me off Xbox live. 730c059f-0379-4ba9-9872-0cf834189663
  10. Disconnected then kicked back to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected then kicked back to the home screen: Since I've had my Xbox One I've had an issue with some games where it will disconnect me from the games servers and then kick me back to the home screen immediately. It only seems to happen with a...