KICKED FROM XBOX LIVE (EVERYONE WAS!!!!)

Discus and support KICKED FROM XBOX LIVE (EVERYONE WAS!!!!) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 11:00PM EST 2/21/2014 Was randomly kicked off xbox after trying to send several messages out to friends, and i got back on got Error Some Content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by POC Renji420, Feb 21, 2014.

1. POC Renji420
    POC Renji420 Guest

So 11:00PM EST 2/21/2014 Was randomly kicked off xbox after trying to send several messages out to friends, and i got back on got Error Some Content may not be able to use, blah blah crap then all friends were offline even though 7 people were online at
    the time or whatever time it was their..... so then i was able to get into a party chat with my fiance and she stated that all her friends were kicked offline as well.... then one of her friends and my friends came in said the same thing and so about several
    people after that debating on around 100+ or so people that we know of that were online..... were all kicked DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU IF SO MENTION IT HERE!!!!!

Xboxgamer,

:)

POC Renji420, Feb 21, 2014
  2. JETERBABY2
    JETERBABY2 Guest
    How do i change my nat from it being strict?

i keep getting kicked from xbox live.

JETERBABY2, Feb 21, 2014
  3. EdibleTick9
    EdibleTick9 Guest
    kicked from xbox live

At 7:45 PM Central time while playing horde I was disconnected again from xbox live. It is now 8:35 PM and I still cannot get signed back in!!!!!! Please HELP

EdibleTick9, Feb 21, 2014
  4. KICKED FROM XBOX LIVE (EVERYONE WAS!!!!)

Dude that happens to me to and I got back on as fast as I can I looked at how many players were on it none just me then it jumped to 2515 I think somebody hacked and got into Xbox live or worst check your credit cards for recent purchases my friend

ZOMBIEKILL 73, Feb 22, 2014
  5. ZOMBIEKILL 73 Win User

Dude that happens to me to and I got back on as fast as I can I looked at how many players were on it none just me then it jumped to 2515 I think somebody hacked and got into Xbox live or worst check your credit cards for recent purchases my friend
  6. Talax Lives Win User

LOCKED: Console ban

Note to everyone that is console banned, your XBOX LIVE membership is still 100% active, you just can't get on Live on the particular banned console. So technically they didn't even kick your gamertag off the service, they kicked the console off the service.
  7. HEXAS X KILLER Win User

Xboxlive core services are they down ?

And everyone is kicked from vocal group chat and from games now
  8. jrryp Win User

Kicked from Xbox LIVE

0 lag in chat it just went click.
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Kicking from Xbox Live

When it happened to me in MW3 Comcast seemed to care more than MS.
Thema:

1. KICKED FROM XBOX LIVE (EVERYONE WAS!!!!) - Similar Threads - KICKED LIVE EVERYONE

2. Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help!: Keep getting kicked from Xbox Live - Help! I never had this problem, and it is strange support to act this way with you, if the support has already passed the proper procedures for you, maybe it's...
  3. Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live: What is the best way to improve the download speeds? ee686b6e-4ad4-46e4-88a9-d346efc089c6
  4. Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?: When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, I logged into a different xbox console with my profile. Since returning home, I havent been able to play any games without being kicked off of xbox live...
  5. Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live: Hi. Today I have been unable to play World of Tanks, but I think this might be an X Box 360 issue rather than WoT. When I launch the game, I get a screen saying an update is available, do I want...
  6. Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox kicks me off of Xbox live and then I have to manually recomnect Hey there Querccus, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, I definitely would not like it if I was...
  7. XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live update kicked my xbo 360 into touch: I conducted the required update of xb 360 yesterday and since then my connection to xbox live has ceased to function properly. The update did something to my 360 that impedes its connection to...
  8. Kicked off xbox live while gaming and controller disconnects at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked off xbox live while gaming and controller disconnects at the same time: Hey all, I have been trying to fix this issue for a little while now and am in need of some help. Every time I go to try and play a game online with friends after about 10 minutes or so i will...
  9. Kicked from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kicked from Xbox Live: I have an Xbox 360 and have an Xbox Live Gold account (for several years). I can log in but any attempt to run an online game (specifically WOT) or access the Avator Store gets me kicked (logged...
  10. Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live: I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave current game and do it all over again. only...