Kicked out of the Alpha ring?

Discus and support Kicked out of the Alpha ring? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all! I was wondering how the new alpha, beta, omega etc. system works. My xbox was always in the insider preview that worked with invites. But now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GravitySandwich, May 13, 2019 at 9:44 AM.

1. Kicked out of the Alpha ring?

Hi all!

I was wondering how the new alpha, beta, omega etc. system works. My xbox was always in the insider preview that worked with invites. But now that the new system is there (note, haven't used my xbox in a few months because of my thesis) i'm not a insider
    anymore and had to re-join. The problem is that i now only have omega instead of skip ahead which i always had as te chosen update.

Is there a way to get back into skip-ahead? I really want to try out the new Game Pass Ultimate but i can't now...

Regards,

Paul

:)

GravitySandwich, May 13, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

It may be because as you stated you have not been active on Xbox for quite awhile.

My understanding of ASA and Alpha is not only are they invite only but is expected that a high level quality of reports is required.

Check
    here
    for requirements and you can also post a question here to get more information on your enquiry.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

I do not think about that being possible, right now I mean. Try to read about the Xbox insider.

In the meanwhile, get again into the program :)
  4. GravitySandwich Win User

Not sure how they would just kick you out. I know that they can remove you from Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead if you aren't active enough but you should be able to get into Beta. The only other way you'd be kicked out is if you had any enforcement action.

As you know the two Alpha rings are invite only by the development team.
    That's the thing. I was inactive because of my Thesis. But it looks like they reset everything. My score is on 0 too. The only thing it shows is that i have been an insider for 8 months. I have been invited before and i have been in the skip-ahead class
    before. It's just that i'm out of it now. Which is a big bummer since i'm just getting back to play around on the xbox again...

and nope, i don't even have Beta.. just omega...
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Not sure how they would just kick you out. I know that they can remove you from Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead if you aren't active enough but you should be able to get into Beta. The only other way you'd be kicked out is if you had any enforcement action.

As you know the two Alpha rings are invite only by the development team.
  6. GravitySandwich Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in gathering more information about the Xbox Insider Program rings. The Xbox Insider Program is supported on

our subreddit
    . This is a great place to get your questions answered or report any issues with the Xbox Insider Program. Also, we suggest reporting any issues through the

Xbox Insider Hub app
    . We hope this helps!
    Thank you for the info! I will read into it. Is it possible to put me back into the alpha ring btw? Since i was already in there in the first place?
Thema:

1. Kicked out of the Alpha ring? - Similar Threads - Kicked Alpha ring

2. Kicking issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicking issues: So i rent a server for ark survival evolved and its me, my mom, and my dad. I am the server host, and they are just guests. I dont have any issues, but they both keep getting kicked out at random...
  3. XBOX One Kicks me out of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Kicks me out of games: I have an issue when playing multi player games where I kicked out of the game but I stay in the party. It takes me back to the game home screen to reload. It happens some what randomly. I can go...
  4. Loosing Internet connection all the time liked when someone kicked you from GTA V

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing Internet connection all the time liked when someone kicked you from GTA V: Hi all, I keep losing Internet connection for no reason. Day n night. I play GTA V is my main game. Been to 3 driffrent Internet providers. And still the same. Anyone got an ideal what to...
  5. Xbox booting/kicking people offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox booting/kicking people offline.: This has Become a major let down for how many times it’s happening. Not only does it take time for the router to return to its normal state but it also makes it so we don’t want to play again. I’d...
  6. My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World Keeps Kicking Me From The Game When It's Single Player (Xbox one...: Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Fix This Because This World Is Filled With Tons Of Buildings And Is Quite Old (Probably 2017). 16a25a05-afda-405f-8364-b6a4fc1a742e
  7. Why did you just kick me from a game to do an update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you just kick me from a game to do an update?: Are you not able to tell when I am playing a game? How can I disable automatic updates so updates happen when I (and not you) are ready? NOT HAPPY!!! 919dd869-0cf7-4fa1-b746-a55699fab374
  8. Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one has horrible download speeds and get kick out xbox live: What is the best way to improve the download speeds? ee686b6e-4ad4-46e4-88a9-d346efc089c6
  9. Xbox kicking me out of parties and offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicking me out of parties and offline.: My xbox, at random, will kick me offline and disconnect me from parties but I am able to rejoin the party and restart the game right after, and it does it frequently, i have tried rebooting my...
  10. EA NHL 19 game freeze/kick to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA NHL 19 game freeze/kick to dashboard: for the past 2 weeks when I try to load into the online portion of this game it freezes and sends me back to the xbox dashboard. now I have done every step xbox assist suggest even a factory reset...