Kicking people out of parties

Discus and support Kicking people out of parties in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yo, I think that when someone is kicked out of the party everyone should be notified instead of it saying the person just left. I don't know I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VIX TONY CO, Aug 3, 2019.

1. VIX TONY CO
    VIX TONY CO Guest

Yo, I think that when someone is kicked out of the party everyone should be notified instead of it saying the person just left. I don't know I just thought that this might be a nice little addition.

:)

VIX TONY CO, Aug 3, 2019
  2. ShelitouXmerV Win User

Well, it's always an easy fix, when you make your party private, so the people there can left anytime they want, and not having the problems of kicking someone else
  3. Drizzle J Win User

I don’t see too much of a point in it as i’m sure everyone will eventually know
  4. epicdp12 Win User

I understand where you are coming from with having a notification saying that someone got kicked. In my opinion, I feel like it will cause conflict between you and the person you kicked. Unless it is a simple joke then there shouldn’t be any conflict.
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

There should be an option to enable that type of response in the party. There should also be a password system for parties where it can be a word or a combination of buttons, that way you can tell your best friends the code so they can join the private
    party rather than stopping mid game to invite them.
  6. KaitoCam Win User

I can understand where OP is coming from it'd be weird if someone who got kicked in the middle of a converstation. The text reading left the party seems weird.
Thema:

1. Kicking people out of parties - Similar Threads - Kicking parties

2. Party chat repeatedly kicks me

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat repeatedly kicks me: Whenever I view friends playing a specific game, when i open xbox menu> select game> goto game hub> view friends playing, then leave “friends playing” by any means it will freeze my xbox guide...
  3. Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly: Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the party for a short bit, then the problem...
  4. Xbox kicking me out of parties and offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicking me out of parties and offline.: My xbox, at random, will kick me offline and disconnect me from parties but I am able to rejoin the party and restart the game right after, and it does it frequently, i have tried rebooting my...
  5. Reporting a Player with kicking me from a party!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting a Player with kicking me from a party!: A player on Xbox Live kicked me from a party before I could say a word! Player: (Mod Removed-Inappropriate) What can happen for the Xbox Enforcement Team Suspended Delete Or Terminate this...
  6. Kicked from party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicked from party: For the last couple of weeks, while my friend and I are playing COD Ghosts, about 90% of the time when our party enters a game lobby, one of us gets kicked back to the party screen while the other...
  7. Keep getting kicked from party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting kicked from party: I want to see if anyone can help me out on this. I keep getting kicked from the xbox live party my connections fine only time it happens is when I launch a game. Started yesterday...
  8. opening up a screenshot/game clip kicks you from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    opening up a screenshot/game clip kicks you from the party: Don't know the cause but when I'm about to open screenshot/gameclip there's a delay then it opens up but then the party syste says start a party. The party system is incnsistent, glitched, random...
  9. Clip/party kicking glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip/party kicking glitch: When i watch clips, it kicks me out of the party but still says i'm in the party even though i'm not. This is so annoying and it's been on xbox for a few months now please fix this!!!...
  10. In game lag and getting kick from live parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game lag and getting kick from live parties.: I hope this get forwarded to the right person. Been having in game lag issues all night long, getting kick out of live partys all night long. I checked my network speed, my normal its speed...