Kid gets away with vulgar language

Discus and support Kid gets away with vulgar language in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To give some backstory this kid or adult started griefing me ingame then leaves the game. I message him stating" yeah run from the war you started.".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shrek Platinum, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Kid gets away with vulgar language

To give some backstory this kid or adult started griefing me ingame then leaves the game. I message him stating" yeah run from the war you started.". He asked what war and I said as soon as you're joinable. Then he's breaking coc and here we are a day later and he hasn't been punished the messages are still there. Why does this person get to cuss? I've sent multiple reports and never heard back. The shrek image is my reaction to reading that. He then proceeded to say that's my aunt.

First image was removed so I censored it and reuploaded
    Kid gets away with vulgar language [​IMG]

:)

Shrek Platinum, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Shrek Platinum Win User

Alright but it seems the reports on this single player are being ignored as I have gotten someone enforced just a few mins ago
  3. Smwutches Win User

As long as you have reported him, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. It's not always immediate as investigations can take time. If you haven't done so, you'll also want to block him so you don't get anymore messages from them.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Again, it's not always immediate. They do investigate every report they receive.
  5. MyDisplayedName Win User

Games for Gold for the younger people ?

But it should not be right that kids can download an adult game with vulgar Language ?
  6. drivesafely Win User

I LIVE FOR THIS!!!

Dj. That is awesome. yes its crazy when these guys deserve to be arrested for assault with horrible language and even threats there is no history. I would like to see a few spoiled college kids get kicked from college for using racist words or kids getting
    in trouble. I can handle foul language in music and games if its just entertainment but foul language through chat should be banned. sort of following the laws that make it a felony to use vulgar language w a walkie talkie.
Thema:

1. Kid gets away with vulgar language - Similar Threads - Kid gets away

2. Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox: This is the situation and it's worse now that we are all working from home. The kids get ddos'd while playing GTA in xbox live. We have to then reboot but they keep kicking the kids off and our IP...
  3. Do I need to get my kids a gamepass each or can I use one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my kids a gamepass each or can I use one?: Hi, I'm currently paying for 2 gamepasses for Xbox for my 2 kids. A. Do I need to be paying for 2? B. If I change them to a family one get one ultimate pass (or whatever it is) will they lose...
  4. kids lost Xbox Live Card, but i have receipt with numbers can i get it activated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    kids lost Xbox Live Card, but i have receipt with numbers can i get it activated?: before xmas 2018 i got my kids an xbox gold 12 month card.. they ever only used the 1.. and lost the other card.. now i bought both cards at costco at the time and they couldnt help me... i did...
  5. Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and...: Anyone else figure out a way to get a refund after someone hacked my kids account and purchased Xbox gold? You would think it would be simple enough to let Microsoft know and they'd cancel the...
  6. Is there any way we could get youtube kids on Xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way we could get youtube kids on Xbox one?: Hello there, first-time poster, and I tried to look for something on here, but couldn't find a response perhaps... So, my thing is that my 6-year-old daughter has an Xbox One. She only plays...
  7. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  8. When my kids try to play some of the games, they get a message that says "something went wrong"

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my kids try to play some of the games, they get a message that says "something went wrong": When my kids try to play some of the games, they get a message that says "something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app..." so my kids cant play...
  9. these kids are saying they will get me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    these kids are saying they will get me banned: these kid that im going to say are saying to me and my son if we leave the party they will get me banned im not happy with this there gamertags are [Mod Removed] please do something...
  10. Getting banned for calling a kid names for Team killing on Ranked in Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting banned for calling a kid names for Team killing on Ranked in Rainbow Six Siege?: So today I was playing rainbow six siege and went into ranked minding my business until some kid and his friend decide to team kill thus putting me and the bottom of the leaderboard with no kills...