Kids account tied to mine and saving games from Xbox 360 BC..

Discus and support Kids account tied to mine and saving games from Xbox 360 BC.. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i upgraded to the SX and am allowing my kids to use my X1X console. Earlier i had to make him his own XBL which i tied to my own account. I made the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by K A SBum58, Nov 22, 2020.

1. K A SBum58
    K A SBum58 Guest

So i upgraded to the SX and am allowing my kids to use my X1X console. Earlier i had to make him his own XBL which i tied to my own account. I made the X1X my “home” console and signed out so i could continue playing my own games on my new console while
    they can play games i loaded for them on my old one. But the issue were seeing now is when they play lego star wars the complete saga they cant save any progress. Like it keeps wanting them to sign i to my xbox 360 profile but when i do it keeps giving me
    the annoying “you cant play at the same time” BS that lead me to creating his own account in the first place. So do i need to sign him into his account on my xbox 360 too for him to get the cloud storage? Or is there something else..? Help

:)

K A SBum58, Nov 22, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Games with Gold problem

If you try to get games that are in the bc programm you need a valid payment method tied to your account. If you dont have a credit card or paypal account tied with your xbox account it wont work.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

360 games on Xbox One X make me enter my password each time

...As it's my kids playing the 360 games, I don't want to give them the password
    Before I go to possible troubleshooting steps:

Please do your kids a favor and create separate child accounts for your kids.

DO NOT let your kids play on your account.

Game Progress is tied to the user account, which means, that if for whatever reason you can't allow your kids access to your account anymore, the kids won't have access to their saved games.

For example, some parents have to use their Microsoft Account for "important" things and don't want their kids to access the account anymore, or the kids get older and want their own account. The longer you wait giving them their own accounts, the more game
    progress they will lose if they get their own accounts later.

Also, depending on how kids understand their game progress, it might feel to them like doing a crossword puzzle that is already half way done, and every day they play, someone else filled it a bit more.

So in the future, the more they "understand" that someone else is solving the game for them, they might get frustrated and want their own account anyways.

Also, by using your account, your kids are regarded as full grown adults by the Xbox Live system, and you can't restrict what they are allowed to do. In theory they can go and buy stuff with your credit card, play age-inappropriate games, talk to internet
    strangers and other stuff that might be dangerous for children.

So please, create separate accounts for each of your children, then go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and add your children's accounts to your family account.

But now to your Xbox 360 game issue:

It might be, that the profile on the Xbox 360 storage area on your Xbox One became corrupted. Please try to go to the Xbox One settings, and under storage, clear the Xbox 360 storage.

This requires you to download your (and your children's) profiles again (hopefully only once) when you launch a Xbox 360 game after that.

After your and your children's accounts have been properly downloaded, try changing to different Xbox 360 games.

BEWARE! When changing Xbox 360 games, make sure you "properly" quit a running Xbox 360 game.

The Xbox 360 games from "back then" have no idea of the "suspend" feature of Xbox One games. In order for Xbox 360 games to save game progress properly (and prevent them from possibly causing corruption on profiles), make sure you "quit" a Xbox 360 game,
    when ending your game session or changing to a different game.

To quit a Xbox 360 game properly, go to the Home Screen with the Xbox button, and on the big game tile with the Xbox 360 game, press the Menu button (the small button with the three lines to the right of the Xbox button). In the Menu choose "Quit", to properly
    end the Xbox 360 game, allow the Xbox 360 emulator to save the game to the Cloud and gracefully shut down the Xbox 360 emulator with profile and other stuff to store.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

CANNOT DOWN LOAD GAMES

I guess this issue regards xbxo 360 games with BC. To download 360 xbox BC games from your xbox one console you should have a valid method of payment (like a credit card) linked with your account.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Account balance issues

You can only use account credit to buy BC games from an actual 360 console. If you want to buy a BC game from the xbox website or via an Xbox One, you have to use a credit card, or PayPal.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox 360 Profile Gone.

Hi there,

The Xbox 360s allowed the ability for console owners to have local accounts on them. Local accounts were just that - accounts with no email/Microsoft account attached to it. Unfortunately if a local account is deleted from an Xbox 360, and no backup was
    saved to another memory unit (hard drive, or USB device) there is no way to recover it, or any of the items tied to it.
Thema:

1. Kids account tied to mine and saving games from Xbox 360 BC.. - Similar Threads - Kids account tied

2. Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join...: I have tried to change the settings for my kid to allow multiplayer on xbox one. After I click Submit - the settings changes back. I have also tried to do the same thing from the XBOX console,...
  3. My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...: We are subscribed to xbox ultimate gamepass and both of my kids are in my family account. They are able to play games offline and online multiplayer. Now we bought NBA2k21, I was able to play...
  4. Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts: I have no problems with my account, but I added 2 kids' accounts for them to be able to use their own profile playing games...it worked fine the day I set them up, but now when they try to use...
  5. Transferring kids Xbox gamer profile to a new email without losing my login and outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring kids Xbox gamer profile to a new email without losing my login and outlook account: I set up my sons xbox on my microsoft (outlook/hotmail) account. He is older and needs his gamer tag and progress and purchases etc under his own login. How do I do this without losing my Outlook...
  6. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  7. Kids licenses in Parents Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Kids licenses in Parents Xbox account: My kids were too young to have email accounts when I bought two licenses of Minecraft for Windows 10. I just bought them new computers and now I would like to install Minecraft onto their...
  8. Xbox kid account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox kid account: i can't modify my PES avatar and i tried my adult account too to change the settings,i already allowed every single setting but yet it still doesn't let me change the avatar [img]...
  9. Migrate my account to my kid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrate my account to my kid: When I bought xbox to my little son I let him play using my own MS account Now that he gorown up a bit, I'd like open his own account and in ms.account/family however, I'd like to migrate all...
  10. Cannot tie new kids accounts to my parent account. error 0x80a400008

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot tie new kids accounts to my parent account. error 0x80a400008: Hi. I've been trying to create accounts for my kids all day, everytime it gets to the point where I tie the accounts to my account as a parent, I get the aforementioned error code. I've followed...