kids lost Xbox Live Card, but i have receipt with numbers can i get it activated?

Discus and support kids lost Xbox Live Card, but i have receipt with numbers can i get it activated? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; before xmas 2018 i got my kids an xbox gold 12 month card.. they ever only used the 1.. and lost the other card.. now i bought both cards at costco at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by comet424, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:52 AM.

1. comet424
    comet424 Guest

kids lost Xbox Live Card, but i have receipt with numbers can i get it activated?

before xmas 2018 i got my kids an xbox gold 12 month card.. they ever only used the 1.. and lost the other card.. now i bought both cards at costco at the time and they couldnt help me... i did finally find the receipt and they offer 2 sets of numbers
    or so.. is that the code to activate the xbox live.. or is it the serial number for the card.. and MS would know the code?

and if MS knows could you guys point me to the right direction

:)

2. comet424 Win User

oh i double checked

ya so it goes

PC <15 digits>

Activated

so wouldnt MS know the 15 digit coresponds to the Code like a database

guess i should never given kids a card your saying lol ugh
  3. Smwutches Win User

Some places do print the codes on the receipt, but unless the number states that's what it's for, then it wouldn't be the code. Xbox codes are 25 digits long. It's most likely an activation code, but there would be no way to get a new Xbox code with that.
  4. shayhubbard Win User

Lost receipt for gift card

I lost my receipt is their any way i can still use my card
  5. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

Hello...

I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the Activation Receipt.

I always thought the activation receipt was the important one, turns out that receipt is useless.

I contact the place where I bought and they can’t find my receipt. I contacted Microsoft, and they can’t do anything without the receipt.

I just want to check if the community knows a way to help me..

If not at least I wish to give you all an alert, ALWAYS save the receipt, the real receipt, and not the useless activation receipt. Also if you are given this as a gift to someone, scan the receipt and save it for later, if needed.
    Hello,

Really sorry to hear about your issue.

Retailer Printed code on Receipt Scenario

Your best option would have been the retailer for them to reprint the code. I understand you said they were unable to find the receipt but personally I would ask them again for further assistance otherwise you are going to have to spend long long time trying
    to guess the missing digits :(

Physical Xbox Gift Card Scenario

If you purchased an physical Xbox gift card from the store then the retailer is unable to help you in anyway as they cannot see the code you purchased.

At the bottom Left/Right i believe there is a code which is unique to that gift card. I would suggest contacting Xbox Support again and see if they can help you with this information.

I have never bought an physical card for years but previously they did have some number, sorry if this isn't the case anymore.

Regards

PGTiPs
  6. JonCoop Win User

Only 1 month Warranty ??? Help

Well I just read that I can update my warranty as long as I have my receipt when I purchased it.. Hopefully I can contact Walmart and with my credit card number they will be able to find it and get me a copy...
Thema:

1. kids lost Xbox Live Card, but i have receipt with numbers can i get it activated? - Similar Threads - kids lost Live

2. Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety for my kid account - join...: I have tried to change the settings for my kid to allow multiplayer on xbox one. After I click Submit - the settings changes back. I have also tried to do the same thing from the XBOX console,...
  3. My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...: We are subscribed to xbox ultimate gamepass and both of my kids are in my family account. They are able to play games offline and online multiplayer. Now we bought NBA2k21, I was able to play...
  4. Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave: Why is this even a thing that can happen without any form of proof if there actually is any. I just received a communication banned for 2 weeks after nicely asking a kid to leave a adult LFG. And...
  5. Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from communication after asking a kid to leave: After asking a child to leave a adult only looking for group i was banned. No more then 10 minutes after it happened. No bad words where used nothing and its a 2 week banned like omg. Someone...
  6. Game Pass ultimate (with kids)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass ultimate (with kids): Hello all, I have spent the last couple weeks searching for this answer to no avail so if it's been answered before I apologize. I'm considering buying game pass ultimate but I need to know...
  7. Kids reset Xbox and now lost Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kids reset Xbox and now lost Minecraft: My son reset the Xbox One S, Minecraft edition, and now they tell me that we’ve lost Minecraft. Anyone know how i can get it back?? Thanks in advance! keith dfd458ec-c52c-4fad-a76d-9cc83bcdb07c
  8. My kids have Lost their minecraft world save,since last update ?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My kids have Lost their minecraft world save,since last update ?!?: hi hope i can get sum help.......My daughter has lost her saved world on minecraft xbox360 since the last update she tells me happened a few days ago... everything was ok before then,,,....she...
  9. I got mad, turned it off and the kids claim they lost everything!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got mad, turned it off and the kids claim they lost everything!!!: Yep, I went to the power strip and turned it off mid-play. My kids say they lost about $20 in credit they had purchased and a bunch of other settings. I know NOTHING about Xbox, just looking to...
  10. New Xbox One console came with 3 downloadable games. Kids opened box, lost paperwork.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox One console came with 3 downloadable games. Kids opened box, lost paperwork.: Trying to figure out how to get these games downloaded. I have the original box model and serial number. Any idea on how I can get these games? 4b531863-1d79-443b-802c-08d844d02b58