Killer Instinct Giveaway code

Discus and support Killer Instinct Giveaway code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recieved my code back in November. I knew I wasn't going to get my Xbox One until later (I just got the Titanfall pack), so at the time I figured I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Joz LaBatte, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Joz LaBatte
    Joz LaBatte Guest

I recieved my code back in November. I knew I wasn't going to get my Xbox One until later (I just got the Titanfall pack), so at the time I figured I'd redeem the code through Xbox.com, then download it from my purchase history when I got my Xbox One. Now
    that I have my XBox One I can't work out how to do this.

It does not appear under "My games and apps", whenever I go to Killer Instinct on the store (both on Xbox.com and through my Xbox One) it keeps asking me whether or not I want to "buy" the free version.

In my 360 Purchase history on 22nd November (The same date I got the code, so I reckon that's when I redeemed it through Xbox.com) it lists "Unknown title". It looks like when I redeemed the code it added it to my 360 list, even though it was an Xbox One
    game.

Is there anyway to fix this?

:)

Joz LaBatte, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest
    Xbox has become a dissapointment

The Killer Instinct giveaway was a promotion they did where a random few got it. However, Killer Instinct is free with the Day One Edition 12-Month Gold Membership, available at microsoftstore.com and select retailers. Spend $59.99 for the year of Gold,
    get a free copy of Killer Instinct with it.

Klokkwork, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Downsetof180
    Downsetof180 Guest
    no killer instinct code

no killer instinct code either

Downsetof180, Mar 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It should be showing an option to download the game and characters. Try downloading the game first (it should be free) then see if you can't download the extra characters from within the game itself.

onyxishere, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Xbox has become a dissapointment

The Killer Instinct giveaway was a promotion they did where a random few got it. However, Killer Instinct is free with the Day One Edition 12-Month Gold Membership, available at microsoftstore.com and select retailers. Spend $59.99 for the year of Gold,
    get a free copy of Killer Instinct with it.
  6. onyxishere Win User

It should be showing an option to download the game and characters. Try downloading the game first (it should be free) then see if you can't download the extra characters from within the game itself.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

8. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  9. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Thema:

1. Killer Instinct Giveaway code - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct Giveaway

2. Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition soon, however I noticed there are two versions of the product and aside from a price difference, I can't tell what one...
  3. Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct: I own the Supreme Edition of Killer Instinct for Windows 10. It says that I own several pieces of DLC that the game will not allow me to actually use, including the characters Kilgore, Shin...
  4. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  5. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  6. Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store: When starting the game, the DLC check takes a while and then I get the following message: [img] No matter how many times I select the Wait option, it's always the same. I can select Skip and...
  7. problems in killer instinct windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    problems in killer instinct windows 10: no se puede iniciar sesion [Translation - Cannot log on] [img] dbbb2ece-f92a-4390-8db0-6afe9415d092
  8. Killer Instinct issues after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct issues after recent update: Hi all, I just recently completed the most recent update for my Xbox One and now I have been having issues with Killer Instinct not launching properly or the DLC's refusing to load because it...
  9. KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons: Good night guys. Recently I bought my Xbox One S and had the opportunity to finally be able to play Killer Instict. I played the free version with the random character that is released to...
  10. Killer instinct refunds..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct refunds..: Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back. e48881dd-0d59-4c24-b4a2-57c7a154055c