Killer Instinct multiplayer broken

Discus and support Killer Instinct multiplayer broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They need to fix this problem. I hate that I bought a character and the ranked and exhibition matches don't work. I've tried the multiplayer connection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlPoCino, Jan 24, 2014.

1. AlPoCino
    AlPoCino Guest

They need to fix this problem. I hate that I bought a character and the ranked and exhibition matches don't work. I've tried the multiplayer connection and it says I'm good to play, my nat type is open and I don't understand what the problem is. It's really
    frustrating. I would really appreciate if they would patch this game for the multiplayer to work or something.

:)

AlPoCino, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 24, 2014
  3. B-Mitch905
    B-Mitch905 Guest
    MKX VS KILLER INSTINCT

Mortal Kombat is the better single player experience

killer Instinct is the better competitive and multiplayer experience

I enjoy the fighting mechanics in Killer Instinct way more than Mortal Kombat

B-Mitch905, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Why make the Kinect 2.0 Mandatory?

5. JhonSnow777 Win User

What games would you like to see on the Xbox Game Pass?

More Multiplayer games, Diablo III, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat.
  6. WedgieEdward Win User

Strict NAT and "Can't get a Teredo IP address" error

I've only noticed this issue when doing a multiplayer network test after not being able to play multiplayer in ghosts. Multiplayer on Killer Instinct and Fifa seem to be working fine for me
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

8. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
Thema:

1. Killer Instinct multiplayer broken - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct multiplayer

2. Killer Instinct Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct Crashing: The game crashes and when I return my whole team are dead and I've lost their active artifacts which is costing me in KI Gold that I purchased. The server should be saving the gameplay up until it...
  3. Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition soon, however I noticed there are two versions of the product and aside from a price difference, I can't tell what one...
  4. Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct: I own the Supreme Edition of Killer Instinct for Windows 10. It says that I own several pieces of DLC that the game will not allow me to actually use, including the characters Kilgore, Shin...
  5. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  6. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  7. Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store: When starting the game, the DLC check takes a while and then I get the following message: [img] No matter how many times I select the Wait option, it's always the same. I can select Skip and...
  8. problems in killer instinct windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    problems in killer instinct windows 10: no se puede iniciar sesion [Translation - Cannot log on] [img] dbbb2ece-f92a-4390-8db0-6afe9415d092
  9. Killer Instinct issues after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct issues after recent update: Hi all, I just recently completed the most recent update for my Xbox One and now I have been having issues with Killer Instinct not launching properly or the DLC's refusing to load because it...
  10. KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons: Good night guys. Recently I bought my Xbox One S and had the opportunity to finally be able to play Killer Instict. I played the free version with the random character that is released to...