Killer instinct refunds..

Discus and support Killer instinct refunds.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeoffFelker, May 14, 2019.

1. GeoffFelker
    GeoffFelker Guest

Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back.

:)

GeoffFelker, May 14, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

here's the link to the refund request page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

be aware there a very strict guidelines for getting one on a digital purchase.

Given that it's been a month you will likely not qualify.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Geoff,

As this has been answered, and there is nothing more we can do on the forums. I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free come back to the forums with any other questions or issues.

Brad
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

5. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  6. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Thema:

1. Killer instinct refunds.. - Similar Threads - Killer instinct refunds

2. Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct: I own the Supreme Edition of Killer Instinct for Windows 10. It says that I own several pieces of DLC that the game will not allow me to actually use, including the characters Kilgore, Shin...
  3. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  4. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  5. Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store: When starting the game, the DLC check takes a while and then I get the following message: [img] No matter how many times I select the Wait option, it's always the same. I can select Skip and...
  6. problems in killer instinct windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    problems in killer instinct windows 10: no se puede iniciar sesion [Translation - Cannot log on] [img] dbbb2ece-f92a-4390-8db0-6afe9415d092
  7. Killer Instinct issues after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct issues after recent update: Hi all, I just recently completed the most recent update for my Xbox One and now I have been having issues with Killer Instinct not launching properly or the DLC's refusing to load because it...
  8. KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons: Good night guys. Recently I bought my Xbox One S and had the opportunity to finally be able to play Killer Instict. I played the free version with the random character that is released to...
  9. Killer Instinct on Win10 - Refreshing DLC Timeout

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct on Win10 - Refreshing DLC Timeout: I have no idea what is wrong with this game and/or servers but I still have following error: [img] Pressing Enter leads to checking syncing screen but after few seconds the same error appears....
  10. Killer Instinct - Refreshing DLC Timeout

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct - Refreshing DLC Timeout: How do I fix the "Refreshing DLC Timeout" on startup? This happens every time I launch the game. Thanks e0f24881-bc1b-42b5-9f1f-b50d60f1e069