Killer instinct refunds..

Discus and support Killer instinct refunds.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeoffFelker, May 14, 2019.

1. GeoffFelker
    GeoffFelker Guest

Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back.

:)

GeoffFelker, May 14, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

here's the link to the refund request page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

be aware there a very strict guidelines for getting one on a digital purchase.

Given that it's been a month you will likely not qualify.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Geoff,

As this has been answered, and there is nothing more we can do on the forums. I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free come back to the forums with any other questions or issues.

Brad
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

5. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  6. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Thema:

1. Killer instinct refunds.. - Similar Threads - Killer instinct refunds

2. KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KILLER INSTINCT Definitive Edition - Does not recognize buttons: Good night guys. Recently I bought my Xbox One S and had the opportunity to finally be able to play Killer Instict. I played the free version with the random character that is released to...
  3. Killer Instinct on Win10 - Refreshing DLC Timeout

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct on Win10 - Refreshing DLC Timeout: I have no idea what is wrong with this game and/or servers but I still have following error: [img] Pressing Enter leads to checking syncing screen but after few seconds the same error appears....
  4. Killer Instinct - Refreshing DLC Timeout

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct - Refreshing DLC Timeout: How do I fix the "Refreshing DLC Timeout" on startup? This happens every time I launch the game. Thanks e0f24881-bc1b-42b5-9f1f-b50d60f1e069
  5. Killer Instinct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct: Hola, estoy teniendo problemas con KI para windows 10, lo acabo de instalar y al conectarse a los servidores habia "freezeos" en la pantalla de carga, pero ahora carga, entra al juego; pero no...
  6. Not receiving all content bundled in Killer Instinct Definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving all content bundled in Killer Instinct Definitive edition: Hello, recently I had purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition and I’m really enjoying it, however it appears that some content included in the bundle is not appearing ingame. I have all the...
  7. Question about killer instinct definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about killer instinct definitive edition: Hi i bought KI definitive edition on xbox one and after the installation the game appears in the gold section in my game e app,i have the gold but is a bug or what?can i continue to play the game...
  8. Can't Access Characters on Killer Instinct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access Characters on Killer Instinct: Split from this thread. I got he game when it was free with gold a while ago and just reinstalled it to play a game of it with my cousin but it won't let me play as anyone and even in my...
  9. Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Killer Instinct Classic add-ons despite owning the Supreme Edition on new ...: Let me preface I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 installed and at the time I did not own an Xbox One yet. I recently picked up an Xbox One S, however since I have an existing Xbox Live /...
  10. Killer Instinct Season 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Season 4: I am an absolutely HUGE Killer Instinct fan, and I am really bummed that there has been no word about a Season 4 update adding more characters to the roster. KI is easily the most accessible and...