Killer Instinct upgrade

Discus and support Killer Instinct upgrade in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So a few months ago I received a message on xbox live about getting a free upgrade for Killer Instinct, I think it was related to gamerscore/tenure, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Im Mr Stefan, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Im Mr Stefan
    Im Mr Stefan Guest

Killer Instinct upgrade

So a few months ago I received a message on xbox live about getting a free upgrade for Killer Instinct, I think it was related to gamerscore/tenure, I never received a follow up message telling me how to claim it and just presumed that it would be
    automatically added to my account when I got an xbox one, however I just got an xbox one and this isn't the case! Is there any way for me to claim this now or has it been lost forever?

:)

Im Mr Stefan, Feb 25, 2014
  2. noblesserai
    noblesserai Guest
    Killer Instinct original?

The new Killer Instinct is good but I loved the original version. They did a good job capturing a lot of what people liked about the original, the gameplay feels pretty similar despite the upgrades and changes they made. There are things that are different of course, combos that don't work on the new Killer Instinct that were in the old one. Though I still prefer the original if only for the fact that you have more characters to choose from and the story is still there.

noblesserai, Feb 25, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Delay Discussion

was a rumor... if you buy a year of DAY ONE edition of a 12 MONTH XBL , you received some in game content for Killer Instinct and a few Avatar upgrades or something

tohellnbak, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Im Mr Stefan
    Im Mr Stefan Guest

Killer Instinct upgrade

Bumping because the issue hasn't been resolved..

Im Mr Stefan, Feb 26, 2014
  5. Im Mr Stefan Win User

Killer Instinct upgrade

Bumping because the issue hasn't been resolved..
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

7. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  8. tohellnbak Win User

Delay Discussion

was a rumor... if you buy a year of DAY ONE edition of a 12 MONTH XBL , you received some in game content for Killer Instinct and a few Avatar upgrades or something
  9. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Thema:

Killer Instinct upgrade

1. Killer Instinct upgrade - Similar Threads - Killer Instinct upgrade

2. Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difference between two versions of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition soon, however I noticed there are two versions of the product and aside from a price difference, I can't tell what one...
  3. Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct: I own the Supreme Edition of Killer Instinct for Windows 10. It says that I own several pieces of DLC that the game will not allow me to actually use, including the characters Kilgore, Shin...
  4. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  5. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  6. Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct: DLC Refresh Times Out, Cannot Download DLC/Use Store: When starting the game, the DLC check takes a while and then I get the following message: [img] No matter how many times I select the Wait option, it's always the same. I can select Skip and...
  7. problems in killer instinct windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    problems in killer instinct windows 10: no se puede iniciar sesion [Translation - Cannot log on] [img] dbbb2ece-f92a-4390-8db0-6afe9415d092
  8. Upgrading Killer Instinct to Ultra-Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading Killer Instinct to Ultra-Edition: My son bought Killer Instinct - Combo Breaker for the latest season. He's now wanting to upgrade to Ultra-Edition, which includes the Combo-Breaker pack plus gives him the early access (which is...
  9. Problems upgrading from Killer Instinct Combo Edition to Ultra Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems upgrading from Killer Instinct Combo Edition to Ultra Edition: I bought the $20 Combo Edition at launch. Now I want to buy the Ultra Edition for the extra costumes and original Killer Instinct. It seems to me that the Ultra Edition should cost me $20, not...
  10. Problems Upgrading from Killer Instinct Combo to Killer Instinct Ultra

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems Upgrading from Killer Instinct Combo to Killer Instinct Ultra: I bought the $20 version of Killer Instinct at launch. Now I want to get the Killer Instinct Ultra edition for the new costumes, and original Killer Instinct. But the Ultra Edition costs $40. I...