Kimetsu No Yaiba - no "guest" player option

Discus and support Kimetsu No Yaiba - no "guest" player option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I just buy the game "Kimetsu No Yaiba: The Hinokami Chronicles". Everything is good, games runs very smooth. But I have a one big problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlaviolaKwapisz, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Kimetsu No Yaiba - no "guest" player option

Hello.

I just buy the game "Kimetsu No Yaiba: The Hinokami Chronicles".

Everything is good, games runs very smooth.

But I have a one big problem.

If I want to play a local game VS PLAYER, when I turn on another gamepad, then press MENU button to add a new player, there is no option to play like a GUEST PLAYER. There is only an option to log in to another account, but I don't have another account and I want to play local with my daughter.

In other games, like Minecraft or Fifa, everything is OK.

What can do with this problem?

:)

SlaviolaKwapisz, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Help me?

Make sure the second player is not signed into a profile and then select the option to sign in as a guest.
  3. Th3 Tater Win User

March 11 - TITANFALL vs DARK SOULS II

Ninja Gaiden Yaiba. ^______^
  4. Stoyvensen Win User

Multiple players

Make sure that player 2 is signed into a profile or when you go to the sign in screen there is an option to add guest.
  5. Po1arity Win User

2 players online

Some games such as MW3 uses a guest account which lets a second person play as a guest is the first player have a gold account.

If your questions mean can 2 players on a single console play a match online but with no other online players, you would have to use a private match option that some games use.
  6. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Games you quit and never going to back. Spoilers

Ninja Gaiden Z: Yaiba

urghghghghgh
Thema:

Kimetsu No Yaiba - no "guest" player option

1. Kimetsu No Yaiba - no "guest" player option - Similar Threads - Kimetsu Yaiba guest

2. Fanfest 2022 Guest confirmation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Fanfest 2022 Guest confirmation issue: Not sure where to ask since i couldn't find a contact email for their fanfest 2022 event, but I had won to attend the fanfest event and I included a guest in my registration. Problem is, I got my...
  3. Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?: I wanted to do portal 2 coop on my xbox one but I don't have a second account to sign in and my friend also doesn't have one so is there any way to log in with a guest account or something like...
  4. Unravel 2 Co op with Guest Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unravel 2 Co op with Guest Account?: Was trying to play Unravel 2 with my brother and when it comes to the screen saying "Player 2 press any button to join" none of the controller buttons would let a second player come in. Is this...
  5. Can't Sign In A Second Controller as a Guest or Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign In A Second Controller as a Guest or Profile: I'm having a strange problem on my Xbox One when I try to sign in a second controller to play split screen as either a guest or on my second account. When I turn the second controller on, it just...
  6. How to set up a local guest account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to set up a local guest account?: Hi, I recently switched from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X. Yesterday I wanted to spontaneously play some coop with a friend. However, we couldn't find any way to create him a local guest account....
  7. Signing In and Guest Key Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing In and Guest Key Problems: I deleted all my accounts because I was gonna sell it. But the guy never showed up. So I kept it and tried signing in again. But I forgot my guest key and don’t have a single account anymore....
  8. Minecraft on XBox toolbar/arms hidden on main player profile but as normal on guest profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on XBox toolbar/arms hidden on main player profile but as normal on guest profile: Tried this on XBox One and Series S consoles same result a5992b99-04a2-41d4-9b0f-d3917ffa2185
  9. Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge/ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z / The Matrix Path of Neo: [img] Three of the best games for XBOX. PLEASE make these available for backward compatibility 6969f2db-5110-474f-85aa-d0d54b7c78be
  10. Ninja Gaiden Yaiba

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden Yaiba: Is anyone interested in Ninja Gaiden Yaiba? I am, what about you? 4e369fb6-8364-4b55-9499-dc6760b568ac