Kind of a odd question.

Discus and support Kind of a odd question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. So I'm playing on Ps4 and the Minecraft in game Store hasn't been working for a week now. And I can't use any of my stuff. Mojang support say... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skullblits, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Skullblits
    Skullblits Guest

Kind of a odd question.

Hi. So I'm playing on Ps4 and the Minecraft in game Store hasn't been working for a week now. And I can't use any of my stuff.

Mojang support say contact Sony. Sony say contact Mojang.

Is there problems on the Xbox network side of things? As it says cannot connect to xbox.

But all my other games work fine. Also the store never fully loads.

Any help?

:)

Skullblits, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Skullblits Win User

Kind of a odd question.

But Microsoft own mojang and thus host there store. And seeing how it says.

Can't connect to Microsoft Store. I'd disagree
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Kind of a odd question.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid this issue isn't connected go the Xbox side of things, Mojang and Sony are best equipped to handle this for you.
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

Kind of a odd question.

I'll release this question.. Maybe another consultant in the network can help you with PS4 questions...
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Kind of a odd question.

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

We see this kind of problem with gamers that do not do the account migration from Mojang to Microsoft... I don't know if it's applicable to PS4 but you can find more information in this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Kind of a odd question.

Thema:

Kind of a odd question.

1. Kind of a odd question. - Similar Threads - Kind odd question

2. Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what kind of sign this is supposed to be?: After the update, this strange character appears https://i.imgur.com/nIAVZj1.jpg submitted by /u/nimBuS65 [link] [comments]
  3. What Kind of Company is This

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Kind of Company is This: I was a ambassador , tester and insider of Xbox for a couple of years and i am very proud of the fact that i never got any problems with other gamers and had a clear history until 2018 . One day...
  4. I would like xbox to make a new kind of controller for 6dof

in XboX Insiders
    I would like xbox to make a new kind of controller for 6dof: Hello, I have put together a 4 joystick controller using an arduino, and am using it for newtonian space games. It allows for 6dof on sticks in a very easy and intuitive controller configuration....
  5. Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind: Sleeping gem submitted by /u/denja44 [link] [comments]
  6. HDR issues on my Xbox Series S , kindly help!

in XboX Insiders
    HDR issues on my Xbox Series S , kindly help!: I absolutely love my Series and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good gaming machine on a tight budget,thank you Microsoft. Issue: I game on a 55inch Samsung Frame Tv (2020...
  7. I don’t know what kind of title to name this

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know what kind of title to name this: So whenever it comes to the Xbox twitch I don’t know who’s in charge of it if it’s the Xbox division Team or Twitch Team but whenever I watch A stream then to see who is online it pause is the...
  8. Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...: Well, this evening I was playing games on my Xbox Series X without any problems. Then, without warning, no games can be played. Once I launch a game, 'Invalid Format' appears on the screen. It...
  9. I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.: Whenever I log Onto my microsoft account on minecraft feedback, It just goes back to the menu as If I never signed In, not even a sign of any crashes or glitching. It's so weird and It's...
  10. Hacking of any kind

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacking of any kind: If you are an idiot saying hacking does nit happen on different devices you are a fool liar or both. Bill gates and his allies in china from the shadow government has created hacking apps on cell...