Kinda scared of enrollment......

Discus and support Kinda scared of enrollment...... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was enrolled on the insiders early Xbox updates on my Xbox one for years but now I’ve got my series x I’m scared to enrolled is there anything that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloomy_Ad1689, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Kinda scared of enrollment......

I was enrolled on the insiders early Xbox updates on my Xbox one for years but now I’ve got my series x I’m scared to enrolled is there anything that could potentially harm my console I’d I do enroll

submitted by /u/Gloomy_Ad1689
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gloomy_Ad1689, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Def Oso Win User

Now this kinda scares me.

Currently between the 3 platforms according to Ghost network there are less than 20,000 people on and I would say that is about average mid week, weekend may be higher but still well below 50,000....................In my opinion that is not a lot, still
    can't understand why issues as of late. And the thing for me is I had very little issues pre patch, that is the crazy part.
  3. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

[quote user="the kidd 56"]

Am I the only one who doesn't have issues playing online?

[/quote]

Yes
  4. TMZN Win User

One thing to consider is server load. A less popular game will take less server load than a popular game from a multi-million dollar studio (such as MW3, etc). The more connections, the more likely the chance of lag since the game is trying to serve each
    player equally to keep the experience the same for everyone as much as possible. That's why there are almost ALWAYS server issues the first week of a popular game's release.

Another thing to consider is the difference between a dedicated server (such as BF3) as the host and the "User with the best connection" (such as every COD and GRFS) being the host. A dedicated host has less of a chance for lag, and you will NEVER see a
    host migration if the strongest connection leaves or disconnects.

Both of these factors contribute to connection issues, lag, and other such things.
  5. OutlawJOtCWales Win User

I was just pondering along this same stream of thought earlier when I killed a guy, roughly ten feet from me, and his dead body ended up right at my feet. Poor guy. Was probably in the middle of meleeing me at the time. Felt great to be on the good side
    of the lag for once though.
  6. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Ubi soft host the lobby/server obviously because of the stat tracking.

player with low internet connection hosts the game, this is so every one has the same game play based on the host weak ping.

Work's like the COD series SUB hosting alot of the game tunneling net works in the same way like XBC or KAI, one person hosts the server (best connection) and another person would host the game.

Connection wise ive noticed less lag on the Pc version, can't say on Ps3 as i sold it :p
Thema:

Kinda scared of enrollment......

1. Kinda scared of enrollment...... - Similar Threads - Kinda scared enrollment

2. Insider with a series x but I’m kinda nervous

in XboX Insiders
    Insider with a series x but I’m kinda nervous: I was thinking of joining the insider program with my series x but I’m nervous. Has anybody had a bad experience? submitted by /u/Scully330 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...: Xbox Live Gold should be removed from every game. You already Paid for the Gaming System, for the game itself, and now you have to Pay for online Access. Its Your chance to go off the charts...
  4. GTAV on Gamepass Kinda Broke My Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAV on Gamepass Kinda Broke My Disc: I don't play a lot of GTA V which is why it's taken me so long to get around to this post, but ever since GTA V was on Gamepass I have been unable to invite friends to games or join other friends...
  5. After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.

in XboX Insiders
    After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.: A reboot fixed it, but it only happens after using disney+ submitted by /u/mrmaddness [link] [comments]
  6. Power brick making a loud kinda grinding noise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick making a loud kinda grinding noise?: It worked fine then I turned it on today and it started making weird sounds. I blew into it, and it only makes the sound when I plug it into the xbox one. Its a kmd powerbrick....
  7. Why is my Series X kinda loud while downloading Valhalla?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is my Series X kinda loud while downloading Valhalla?: I just got the series x today, I've downloaded a few games and played a few it was completely fine no noise at all, just started downloading Assasins Creed Valhalla and it is being loud while...
  8. XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...: Greetings to the community. First of all I would like to make clear that I have tried already to solve the issue but nothing came out in the end. So I would like to issue the problem here. At...
  9. why is the support for a refund only 150 character's kinda low especially since a paragraph...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is the support for a refund only 150 character's kinda low especially since a paragraph...: i literally was asking for a refund a put, i needed to refund both the games because a pre-order didn't take the money so now i need a bit to make up for it, which is too much, but the reason i...
  10. a question about rumors? i dont know but i kinda whishe that be true

in XboX Insiders
    a question about rumors? i dont know but i kinda whishe that be true: know i have heard lots of rumors of microsoft could buy those publishers waner bros games sega know those was the both that i heard on the rumors is that true? submitted by /u/matheusdolci...