Kindle app store

Discus and support Kindle app store in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Its was error 10 so i deleated it to reinstall and it wasn't there 25035710-a988-4702-b837-08352918c980 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KillSwitchT590, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Kindle app store

Its was error 10 so i deleated it to reinstall and it wasn't there

:)

KillSwitchT590, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Kindle app store

I believe you are on the wrong site for Kindle issues. You can go the kindle support page here
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

Interesting....I just did a search in the kindle fire app store and only found "Xbox SmartGlass for Android" no Xbox One SmartGlass apps....not sure where they are hiding it...
  4. IceStorm III Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

It works on the Fire HDX (both models). I didn't get a chance to test it on the second gen Kindle Fire HD. I have a first gen here but won't have time to test it.

Unfortunately, to get the app you need a device with Google Play store access, dropbox, and Astro File Manager. Dropbox can be installed from their website (they have instructions on the site). Astro file manager is NOT on the Kindle store (the app labeled
    Astro File Manager for $0.99 is a copycat and lacks the functionality required) and should not be required on the Kindle.

Once you have Dropbox and another Android device (I use an nVidia Shield), the apps can be installed to the other android device, backed up by Astro File Manager, and then dropbox'ed from the android device to the Kindle Fire. When the file is downloaded onto
    the Fire, you'll get a message asking if you want to run the file after dropbox downloads it.

The HDX 7" only runs the app in Portrait. The HDX 8.9" only runs the app in landscape. A Windows 8.1 tablet (the Razer Edge) only runs the app in landscape.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

smartglass & blackberry playbook

Yep same with kindle fire app
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One Smartglass

Does the Kindle have the Google play store? If so its already released
Thema:

Kindle app store

1. Kindle app store - Similar Threads - Kindle app store

2. Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft: Hello, I have kids who each have a microsoft account. They are all friends with eachother and frinds with me on my account. When I play on a Nintendo Switch and send my sone an invie to a game he...
  3. Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet: Party chat wont work on my tablet comes up with error 10 code can join partys or start them on the xbox app on my tablet 99abe1cd-d08a-4806-ae1b-cb74d0e9f75f
  4. Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft in app purchases Kindle Fire: There is a sale on the Minecraft store and I've purchased coins to buy skins but i keep getting a "can't complete purchase" error and it says it might be my internet connection but my internet...
  5. XBox Game Streaming Kindle Fire?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Game Streaming Kindle Fire?: Can we PLEASE get an apk that will install in the Kindle Fire please? I'd love to be able to use my Kindle Fire HD 8 (2016) to stream, but when I try to install the app it says there is a parse...
  6. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming): Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve found are for phones. Anyone know of a mount...
  7. Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bought templates/skins on Kindle, cannot get them to load on PC Win 10: Per the documentation I've found, as long as the purchases made on a device (Kindle in this case) are made with the XBOX Live account logged in then all coins and purchased items should transfer...
  8. Xbox app on kindle fire 7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on kindle fire 7: Please Is there an update screen on the Xbox 360 and if there is please reply how, and if there is not, then please update Xbox 360, even though it's old, please make it happen so I can connect...
  9. Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad: Hi, My son has Minecraft on his kindle fire but is getting an iPad for his birthday. If we buy Minecraft for his iPad can he then transfer his progress and coins to the iPad? If so how do we do...
  10. Solitaire Collection for Kindle Fire 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection for Kindle Fire 8: Is there a Microsoft Solitaire Collection app/game for the Amazon Kindle Fire 8? I've spent over an hour searching and can't find one. Any help??? 81ee709d-922c-45bf-973a-e09185f020bd