kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

Discus and support kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/momin4706yt, Feb 21, 2022.

1. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET OFF THE FUCKING XBOX AND STUDY!" sound. comment if you can help

submitted by /u/momin4706yt
    [link] [comments]

/u/momin4706yt, Feb 21, 2022
  2. Chxichi Win User

Minecraft texture pack downloads but will not import on step 2

Got the same problem. Series S with chroma Hills HD texture pack. This needed to be fixed asap
  3. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
  4. Aenal666Assasin Win User

Xbox 360 Slim will not turn on but when plugged in, power button and disc tray button make the usual noise but Xbox won't turn on.

BEFORE you send your Xbox in, remove your hard drive, and then try turning your Xbox on. If this works, turn your Xbox back off and re-insert your hard drive. I had the same problem (less than a week after I bought a brand new Xbox S) and this fixed it;
    ironically, this was the same solution that fixed my problem when I had RRoD on my old Xbox.
  5. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  6. clifford slug Win User

Tvq-pb-101 (5.2.101)

Having same problem in uk with my Series S. Netflix, Prime and Apple content all failing to load. Rang Netflix help centre, and they said they're getting lots of calls about this. No fix at the moment. It's a Microsoft problem.
Thema:

kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

1. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s - Similar Threads - kindly need help

2. Solitaire Collection problem - two of the same kind of finishing position bracelet in one event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection problem - two of the same kind of finishing position bracelet in one event: On Solitaire Collection, I came 41st in my group in the Easy Street Mini event on 27-28 July - which, of course, meant that I earned a Top 50 bracelet. (I'm not ashamed to admit that I was...
  3. Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC: Hey all, I have a pretty high end gaming PC, specs are below: i9 12900k MSI Suprim X 3080 ti DDR 5 ram, corsair dominator 5600 mhz Asus Z-690-E Gaming Wifi Mobo Asus Thor 1200W Platinum PSU...
  4. Connecting to Chat of any kind causes all audio to stutter and become choppy

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting to Chat of any kind causes all audio to stutter and become choppy: Yesterday I was in a party chat with a friend, and everything was fine and normal and good. I shut my console off to do other things for a few hours, and then got back on to play games with...
  5. Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.18, some kind of rendering issue?: I have tried some things but nothing makes sense. I ran Minecraft just as it was with the same system specs before: RTX 3060 12GB Ryzen 5 5600X 32GB vengeance pro 3200 Mhz there are these...
  6. Is there a way to add a note, label, tag or comment of some kind to friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way to add a note, label, tag or comment of some kind to friends?: I have a lot of friends, or have those I don't interact with often. I'd like to be able to label their gamertags with some kind of reference in case I don't remember who they are, and they don't...
  7. I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work: So I bought the Metro Saga as a redeemable code from eneba, activated it, but when I opened the Xbox app it wasn't there. I then opened the microsoft store and only 2 DLCs were there and no games....
  8. I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I kind of need help with minecraft feedback.: Whenever I log Onto my microsoft account on minecraft feedback, It just goes back to the menu as If I never signed In, not even a sign of any crashes or glitching. It's so weird and It's...
  9. what kind of external hard drive do i need?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what kind of external hard drive do i need?: what kind of external hard drive do i need? and what is minimum storage for it? i tried a small one it said it had to be a certain amount of storage. 6c7a8985-6dac-49e8-aee8-b1f5b6f584c4
  10. Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...: And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you...