Kinect 2.0 Continuously Turns Off and On by Itself

Discus and support Kinect 2.0 Continuously Turns Off and On by Itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 3 Xbox ones. A Day One edition, a Halo 5 edition, and 1 regular 1st gen. They all work perfectly. They all have Kinect. On the first two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMGi8CAKE, Dec 10, 2018.

1. OMGi8CAKE
    OMGi8CAKE Guest

I have 3 Xbox ones. A Day One edition, a Halo 5 edition, and 1 regular 1st gen. They all work perfectly. They all have Kinect. On the first two consoles I mentioned I've had major problems with Kinect turning off by itself. Occasionally it will turn itself
    back on, but usually I have to hard reboot. Sometimes they stay on for 5 minutes, sometimes they stay on for two days. I've replaced both with brand new Kinects, and I sent one out for Microsoft to "repair". It works for a while and then the same thing happens.

I guess my questions are:

Does anyone else have this issue?

Is there an update or something that can resolve this, since it clearly isnt a hardware issue?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm sick of dumping money into what would otherwise be a great feature.

:)

OMGi8CAKE, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Kinect 2.0 Continuously Turns Off and On by Itself - Similar Threads - Kinect Continuously Turns

2. Meu kinect com luz vermelha [My kinect with red light]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu kinect com luz vermelha [My kinect with red light]: Tenho um kinect e quando eu coloco ele pra iniciar pisca a luz verde e depois vem a vermelha, nao consigo fazer nada, aparece que esta iniciando e dar erro, nao é problema de atualizacao pois ja...
  3. What are the plans from Microsoft Xbox for the Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the plans from Microsoft Xbox for the Kinect?: Hi guys, Omega here. I bought few days ago a Kinect, and I realized that Kinect project was discontinued to my sadness. I guess the Kinect amazing, you can exercise your body and in the same...
  4. Kinect Playfit cannot connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Playfit cannot connect to servers: Hello, I'm trying to log onto kinect playfit to track calories burned but I am unable to connect to it do to server issues. It logs on, but when I click anything it says I've lost connection due...
  5. Kinect Xbox for animation

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect Xbox for animation: ¿Cómo puedo ver un error que dice "No se encuentra en el ordinario 29 de la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos C: \ Archivos de programa (x86) \ ¿Reallusion? Kinect Mocap Plug-in - Xbox 360?...
  6. Kinect Xbox for animation

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect Xbox for animation: Hola, cómo solucionar el problema ordinal 29 en Windows 10, Kinect para Windows, Thx … [Translation] Hello, how to solve the problem ordinal 29 in Windows 10, Kinect for Windows, Thx......
  7. Kinect, Adaptador e Games (Kinect, adapter and Games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect, Adaptador e Games (Kinect, adapter and Games): Olá jovens, Depois de cinco anos quase desejando um Xbox e Kinect enfim ontem realizei o sonho de comprar um Kinect, porém o mesmo não veio com o adaptador para o Xbox One S. Ontem esse...
  8. Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect: My kinect doesnt work any longer, making games i spent money on obsolete. For example, just dance franchise and kinect sports rivals. There is nothing wrong with the kinect.... when i go into the...
  9. Kinect restarting continuously

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect restarting continuously: My Kinect keeps continuously restarting and it's out of warranty. Resetting the console didn't help. Nor the website troubleshoots. If anyone could solve it I would be grateful! Nice day!...
  10. Kinect continually needs hard shutdown to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect continually needs hard shutdown to start: My Kinect won't start with the system, which in turn kills my voice commands for turning the system on and off, or anything else in between. I will do a hard shutdown on the system and Kinect...