Kinect 2 cable extension

Discus and support Kinect 2 cable extension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like many others run a projector set up or have a dedicated A/V component stand which is far away from actual TV or projector location. I myself need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ttrain102, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Ttrain102
    Ttrain102 Guest

Kinect 2 cable extension

I like many others run a projector set up or have a dedicated A/V component stand which is far away from actual TV or projector location. I myself need a 15 foot extension to utilize the Kinect 2, not everyone has a slapped together room where the xbox sits
    directly beside or underneath the TV. I have been researching third party for possible extensions being made but so far nothing has turned up, the proprietary cable is nice but a pain in the a** if you need to extend it, Has anyone heard of a cable being released
    or has this been looked into yet by Microsoft?

:)

Ttrain102, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Craer
    Craer Guest
    Craer, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Shadowramx
    Shadowramx Guest
    Shadowramx, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Craer Win User

What is the deal with the Kinect 2.0 Extension Cable?

5. Shadowramx Win User

Wireless kinect bar?

6. Rjcrane Win User

Kinect One Ext Cable

According to the Support article below there currently is no extension cable for the Xbox One Kinect and Support recommend that you move the sensor and console closer together.

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-extension-cable
  7. FRILLKILL Win User

Kinect cable

You can buy Kinect extension cables, try Amazon ive seen 9ft extension cables on there
  8. BearKnuckled Win User

extension cable for Kinect

Looks like that is not available in the US. I too really need an extension. Utilizing a projector as well.
Thema:

Kinect 2 cable extension

1. Kinect 2 cable extension - Similar Threads - Kinect cable extension

2. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor: Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3
  3. No cable support for kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    No cable support for kinect: Friends bought an xbox one and I am already a customer for a long time look always liked the Microsoft products more this time I was very disappointed with the use of kinect no one x because I...
  4. Kinect 2.0 for Xbox One S cables chewed up - do I have to buy a new Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 for Xbox One S cables chewed up - do I have to buy a new Kinect?: Hey, I recently bought a Kinect for my Xbox One S. Had to also buy the additional adapter - yay. Anyway, I had this brilliant idea to let our rabbits play around in the living room without cable...
  5. Kinect for Xbox One - Extension Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect for Xbox One - Extension Cable: Two quick questions: 1) Has anyone gotten even a 3rd party method of extending the Kinect sensor cable from it's current 9 feet to say, something like 15 feet? 2) Is there some technical...
  6. IR Extension cable for xbox one without kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    IR Extension cable for xbox one without kinect: Just got my 'call of duty' limited edition 1T xbox one without the kinect. Set it up okay but now it wants me to set up/install an IR extension cable. No cable came in the box and I've checked...
  7. extension cable for Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    extension cable for Kinect: I use a projector in my home cinema set up. I would really appreciate having my xbox set up behind me and run a long cable to the front of the room for the Kinect. As far as I'm aware. there isn't...
  8. Best Kinect 1.0 (360) to USB converter (for long cable runs) or extension cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Kinect 1.0 (360) to USB converter (for long cable runs) or extension cable?: My Xbox 360e is in component closet opposite the location of where the Kinect 1.0 needs to go. The cable run will be around 30-40'. Thanks. ce0f4242-d3dc-4ea7-b7be-a4579559a531
  9. Kinect Extension Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Extension Cable: Are there any plans to make an extension cable for the new kinect on Xbox One? I am unable to use my kinect as my Xbox one isn't near to my Wall mounted TV and was able to buy an extension cable...
  10. Kinect Extension cable & In or behind ear mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Extension cable & In or behind ear mic: Please create and Kinect Extension cable for folk who have Home Theater/media room. Also I think some of the voice issues could be solved you released and two way ear piece that can send voice...