Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]

Discus and support Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Adiquiri um kinect usado ha aproximadamente 2 anos, nunca tive problemas com ele, porem Hoje fui jogar e na hora de sintonizar a altura ele se moveu e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobsonMoraes2, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:54 AM.

1. Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]

Adiquiri um kinect usado ha aproximadamente 2 anos, nunca tive problemas com ele, porem Hoje fui jogar e na hora de sintonizar a altura ele se moveu e travou, agora so consigo jogar se por apoio no pe do aparelho, e nas configurações da erro dizendo que
    possa estar desnivelado ou com objetos obstruindo, ou da erro de configuracoes alteradas e o knect reinicia, mesmo tentando ajustar angulo mamanualmente pelo console continua travado, e escuto um barulho com se tisse agarrado na engrenagem. Quem puder me dar
    uma dica ficaria agradecido. Console 360 Arcade Fat branco, utilizando adaptador para knect . Obrigado pela atenção.

-----------

[Mod Translation - I used a kinect used for about 2 years, I never had problems with it, but today I went to play and when it was time to tune it, it moved and locked, now I can only play for support on
    the player foot, and in the error settings saying
    which may be uneven or with obstructing objects, or the error of altered settings and knect restarts, even trying to adjust angle
    momentarily by the console is still locked, and hear a noise if it was caught in the gear.

Anyone who can give me a tip would be grateful.
    Console 360 Arcade Fat white, using adapter for knect.
    Thanks for listening.]

:)

RobsonMoraes2, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:54 AM
  2. RobsonMoraes2 Win User

Hi Robson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Kinect for 360 and its mobility. The mechanism that helps it tilt is a mechanical drive at the base of the Kinect sensor. We do not recommend that
    you manually tile the sensor. You may wish to take a look at our support article entitled Xbox 360 Kinect accessories and replacement
    parts
    if you feel that your mechanical drive may have seized.

I hope that this helps out!
    Thanks for the help, i was playing sonic free riders for 1 hour and a half meanwhile i was waiting, and, its working. But i have to bypass that movement error every time i start one game by unplug and plug it again the kinect usb adapter and putting some
    books and some cd's case until find my face and my feet still in the screen. I will check that page and wait for some days if can find one nearby suport to fix it. Thanks again for help me and sorry for any wrong english word i said.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Robson,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Kinect for 360 and its mobility. The mechanism that helps it tilt is a mechanical drive at the base of the Kinect sensor. We do not recommend that
    you manually tile the sensor. You may wish to take a look at our support article entitled Xbox 360 Kinect accessories and replacement
    parts
    if you feel that your mechanical drive may have seized.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. tom da gamer100 Win User

KINECT

the xbox 360 Kinect sensor a bit outdated now i would suggest try unplugging the Kinect or moving it somewhere else
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

KINECT

6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Should I buy xbox 360 due to more kinect games?

Give it time, there will be more Kinect games for sure. And quite a few games actually have Kinect integration. Just not motion capture. For example, Dead Rising 3 you can shout to the zombies to lure them into traps. Kinect games will come.

As far as the 360, there are a lot of Kinect based games, but the support is slowly moving to the XB1 and Kinect 2.0. So it would be silly to get a 360 for it's Kinect titles.
Thema:

1. Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ] - Similar Threads - Kinect 360 Não

2. 360 Kinect or Microphone doesnt working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Kinect or Microphone doesnt working correctly: I am an active member of Xbox Live on Xbox 360 and I find it very annoying that my voice chat does not work properly, even with the Kinect unconnected it marks me in an Xbox Live Party that I have...
  3. XBOX 360 KINECT "Fable, The Journey" not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 KINECT "Fable, The Journey" not installing: New purchase (correctly sealed etc.) xbox360 (Kinect) game "Fable the journey" repeatedly fails to install. xbox can read the disk initially, but can't install it - always fails after 2-10%. For...
  4. Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]: Soy nuevo en esto de tener mi propia consola Xbox 360, para ser sincero estoy satisfecho con la experiencia de juego, por ahora... Me ha entrado la curiosidad(ya saben, soy de esos que no se...
  5. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor: Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3
  6. wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet: wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet e8fb4018-b80b-4425-950e-37d0dd562f53
  7. XBox 360 Kinect working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Kinect working: I have an XBOX 360 and a Kinect that I haven't tried to use in a while. I tried to get the Kinect to work again and while the Audio works fine the Kinect Tuner doesn't seem to recognise the Play...
  8. Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?: Is it possible to adapt the Xbox One Kinect for use on Xbox 360 S? 9435c985-6a8d-40d7-bee2-047624069786
  9. Xbox 360 SLIM Kinect Setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 SLIM Kinect Setup: I just got a Kinect for the first time and i do not know how to set it up. I have looked up tutorials and sites on how to connect it but i am still confused. Do i keep my system on while plugging...
  10. xbox 360 kinect faulty power supply or camera

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 kinect faulty power supply or camera: hi all just wondering does the LED on the power supply of the xbox 360 kinect light up even without the camera plugged in? im trying to determine whether my power supply has blown or the camera...