Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.

Discus and support Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When switching my Xbox on I’ve noticed that the Xbox doesn’t register Kinect commands for around 30sec after a restart or a cold start. After short... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Man-of-Gears, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.

When switching my Xbox on I’ve noticed that the Xbox doesn’t register Kinect commands for around 30sec after a restart or a cold start.

After short time it starts registering commands and working normally or it starts to register all the commands I’ve asked from the start.

Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears
    [link] [comments]

/u/Man-of-Gears, Dec 4, 2019
  2. xXBlackAbbottXx Win User

Unresponsive Kinect followed by frozen Xbox

Same issue here. I started Kinect Fitness and the screen wouldn't load. I went back to home to close the app and restart and that's when the controller became unresponsive. The kinect light was still on but voice commands would not work. Turned it off
    and could start hitting the home button on the controller but nothing else would register from the controller.

I ended up unplugging the kinect AND unplugging the power cord. Waited about 2 minutes and reconnected and started using the on switch on the console. Powered up and worked just fine after that. Thank god.
  3. mrjonez1 Win User

Can't connect. Check your network name a s password and try again ERROR

I did a cold restart and it worked. I'm back online. I also unplugged my kinect, but I'm not sure if it matters or not.

Here's how to do a cold restart.

support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console

I also found and an article on IGN that stated "To fix localized Xbox One Xbox Live sign-in problems or games not starting (aka games hanging on the title screen), perform a full reboot of your system, also known as a powercycle, cold restart or hard reset."
  4. YTMisterVape Win User

Xbox one/GTA online

Restart your xbox. Unplug it. And replug it. After 30sec
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft store çöküyor. Game Pass'i kullanamıyorum.[Translation-The Microsoft store is crashing. I can't use Game Pass.]

Hi Carmdamavoo

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

I would recommend normal Microsoft Store troubleshooting on Windows 10. Try to Reset the Store Cache

Right Click on the Start Button, then

Click on Run.

Enter WSReset.exe and

Click on OK or hit your Enter Key

Restart your computer.

Also, please try to re-register the Store.

Right Click on Start, then

Click on Command Prompt (admin)

Run the following command in the Command Prompt window. You can copy and paste this command, hit the Enter Key.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Restart your computer.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

Hi RedSav4ge

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

I would recommend normal Microsoft Store troubleshooting on Windows 10. Try to Reset the Store Cache

Right Click on the Start Button, then

Click on Run.

Enter WSReset.exe and

Click on OK or hit your Enter Key

Restart your computer.

Also, please try to re-register the Store.

Right Click on Start, then

Click on Command Prompt (admin)

Run the following command in the Command Prompt window. You can copy and paste this command, hit the Enter Key.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Restart your computer.
Thema:

Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart.

1. Kinect commands don’t register for around 30sec from cold start or a restart. - Similar Threads - Kinect commands don’t

2. How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?: I use the Kinect camera for streaming [with a headset for the mic,] and it keeps on picking up commands that I haven't said and I want to disable this. However, I do not want to turn off the...
  3. Turn off Kinect commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off Kinect commands: I was just wondering if there is a way to remove Kinect Xbox commands, but still be able to use the Kinect for chat and streaming. Everything I've found so far online suggests not. If anyone...
  4. How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?

in XboX Insiders
    How use Kinect commands on Xbox One by Kinect ?: Hello guys Cortana is no longer support since last update. How use Xbox commands by Kinect ? Thank you in advance submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  5. Kinect wont power xbox on, but works for all other commands.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect wont power xbox on, but works for all other commands.: My kinect will not power my xbox on, but all of the other voice commands work including the power off command. I disabled Cortana as well. Does this have something to do with it?...
  6. Kinect and voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect and voice commands: This is an issue i’ve been seeing a lot and would like if this could be looked into. While i’m watching video wether it be on YouTube, watching TV on the OneGuide, and watching a movie on the...
  7. My kinect wont turn on with voice command

in XBoX on Windows
    My kinect wont turn on with voice command: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  8. Kinect Voice Commands Inoperable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Voice Commands Inoperable: HELP My Netflix voice commands seems to not be working. There was a ticket submitted previously, and it seems to still not be fixed after a year. When I say "Xbox Select", it doesn't prompt me to...
  9. Xbox 360 Netflix kinect commands not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Netflix kinect commands not working: Can't seem to find the answered thread to previous posts about this issue. My kinect voice commands for the Xbox 360 work 100% everywhere else but in the Netflix app (which is pretty much the...
  10. Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands: Since the major UI update, it's become nearly impossible to respond to a notification using voice commands, as the meaningful text is replaced with "Item 1", "Item 2", etc. Responding to a...