Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game

Discus and support Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have played this game before, and know how the "hover over play to continue" works. I have tried to play after a long time and now the kinect does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LouiseFigueira, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game

I have played this game before, and know how the "hover over play to continue" works. I have tried to play after a long time and now the kinect does not even recognized me on this game (it does in others). Like on the little display that should recognize
    my hand does not even show my shadow. If i press the menu button my shadow works. The little light on the kinect is on when I start the game, but it is not as bright as in other games.

What is the problem?

P.S : I have restarted the console, I have done all the correct configuration on the kinect, I have turned the kinect off and turned back up and have tested the kinect in other games also (in other games works)

:)

LouiseFigueira, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Firsmarin Win User

Zumba - Cannot select a song

Hi

What game exactly ?

Zumba Fitness Rush, Zumba Fitness Core or Zumba Fitness - Join the Party ?
  3. Wendiwoo1960 Win User

Downloaded demos

Yes, kinect is hooked up. I have some games (Zumba, Your Shape, Adventures) and they all work OK.
  4. Thug Morris Win User

Overall Best Game On Xbox 360

Kinect joy ride or kinect Zumba
  5. Thug Morris Win User

Is 3D gaming worth it?

Kinect Zumba would rock in 3D
  6. SubZeroChief23 Win User

Microsoft please do not offer a cheaper kinectless SKU(hear me out)

I don't know why people think Kinect will improve core gaming. Look at the games on Xbox One that require Kinect. Fantasia, Zumba Fitness, and Kinect Sports Rivals. Does anyone here actually care about those? The best use of Kinect is obviously navigating
    the console but that is optional. I can do that just fine with the controller. Remember when Ryse was a Kinect game? They scrapped that idea and turned it into a controller based game. I wonder why. Maybe because a game like that doesn't work well with motion
    controls.
Thema:

Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game

1. Kinect does not work with Zumba Party game - Similar Threads - Kinect does Zumba

2. Does Kinect ID still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Kinect ID still work?: Hi, I have an old XBox One with Kinect, which I just re-activated and updated. I also tried to get Kinect ID for automatic login to work. But can't find it in the settings. Has Microsoft killed...
  3. After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After full shutdown Xbox One X does not recognize Kinect.: After update "OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)" Xbox One X does not recognize (does not turn on) the Kinect sensor after a full shutdown and power...
  4. Does the new OS kill kinect for good? :O

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new OS kill kinect for good? :O: I saw the new update will remove Cortana for headset... will it also remove her from Kinect? I still use her daily [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]! :( Is this the final nail in the coffin for us...
  5. Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?: Help is required immediately! I have both Xbox (original), Xbox 360, Xbox One. I love the Xbox 360 Kinect, im planning to get all the Xbox 360 Kinect, and I'm planning to get an Xbox One Kinect...
  6. Camera Kinect não funciona no Skype[Camera Kinect does not work on Skype]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Camera Kinect não funciona no Skype[Camera Kinect does not work on Skype]: Estou tentando utilizar o Skype no meu Xbox one, maa ao tentar fazer chamada de vídeo aparece a seguinte Mensagem: webcam esta sendo usada por outro aplicativo no momento. Nenhum outro app esta...
  7. Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 360 Não se move [Translation - Kinect 360 does not move ]: Adiquiri um kinect usado ha aproximadamente 2 anos, nunca tive problemas com ele, porem Hoje fui jogar e na hora de sintonizar a altura ele se moveu e travou, agora so consigo jogar se por apoio...
  8. Why does my Kinect randomly power down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Kinect randomly power down?: There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, my Kinect will lose power. Sometimes all of the lights, sometimes only the infrared. Does this happen because Microsoft changed the software to...
  9. Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S?: Does the Kinect Rivals Sport require Kinect for X Box One S? Does anyone know of better Sports Games for XBOX One S? 028ac95f-ff5d-4b9e-b8c1-5995d5b6b2d9
  10. Microsoft Kinect Adaptör'e Destek Vermiyor * Does not support Microsoft Kinect Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Kinect Adaptör'e Destek Vermiyor * Does not support Microsoft Kinect Adapter: Microsoftu defalarca aradım kinect adaptör'üm arızalıdır diye ama maalesef destek vermiyorlar her aradığımda geçiştiriyorlar. Üst Takımlara ilettik diyorlar sistemlerimizde sorun var destek talebi...