Kinect games listed as Add-ons? Really Microsoft?

Discus and support Kinect games listed as Add-ons? Really Microsoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems like about 75% of the free kinect games, such as I Am Super, Air Band, etc... are still available for download, but they are listed as add ons,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoularKingHD, Apr 1, 2016.

1. SoularKingHD
    SoularKingHD Guest

Seems like about 75% of the free kinect games, such as I Am Super, Air Band, etc... are still available for download, but they are listed as add ons, so there doesn't seem to be a way to play them... There is no reasonable answer for this, it's expected
    at this point.

So, what do i do? Just delete them??? Why even have them still on the marketplace if we can't play them?

Idk what to say..

Regards

:)

SoularKingHD, Apr 1, 2016
  2. TheT800
    TheT800 Guest
    Kinect Party

Kinect Parties add-ons are on the Australian xbox live. Listed as Kinect party once for 400 msp and once for 800msp both with the exact same description. There isn't actually an option to download a trial of the game at all. Why is it even on our marketplace
    if we cannot get it? Americans got the game for free

TheT800, Apr 1, 2016
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Kinect Sensor Has Died

Add me to the list of those with dead kinects......

iwb100, Apr 1, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's because those were technically add-ons and not full games. There is a game app thing you had to download in order to run them called Fun Labs. They're add-ons to that.

Smwutches, Apr 2, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's because those were technically add-ons and not full games. There is a game app thing you had to download in order to run them called Fun Labs. They're add-ons to that.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Why block the Kinect?

@Lord Except you didn't really answer it. You just listed off reasons you dislike Kinect lmao. Kinect has more features that could be used in gaming that you didn't list.
  7. fizzyw0mack Win User

List of flaws with Bc2 (add-on)

The claw helps with #13 but doesn't really make it much easier.
  8. John Dowding Win User

Is the xbox one that comes without Kinect more powerful?

^ You should try Alien Isolation Kinect adds to it immensely and its a shame more game like this dont take advantage of the Kinect capabilities. Being hunted and peeking around corners, or shrinking back into a cabinet your hiding in really adds to the
    immersion and just knowing the Xeno can hear you really adds to the tension. Forza 5 headtracking is also brilliant in cockpit view, DR3 also used the Kinect to good effect along with cover peeking in BF4. Its not all voice commands.
  9. Elohmn Win User

List of issues (add-on)

Most of these are simply personal and not really "issues" that need to be addressed.

I personally find nothing wrong with any of the above, with the exception of the AT Mines (I was expecting a lot more out of those) and the Disable Vehicle Threshold. If I hit an A-10 with a 120mm Tank round, it should blow up immediately... lol

Side note- I haven't noticed the M-Com/ Flags locations thing yet?
Thema:

1. Kinect games listed as Add-ons? Really Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Kinect games listed

2. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  3. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  4. Kinect for Xbox One Not Working in Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect for Xbox One Not Working in Games: Hi, Our Kinect for Xbox One shows perfect video when we check it in the Settings, however, doesn't show anything in Rivals Sports Kinect game. Tried everything like restarting, reconnecting etc....
  5. Xboxone x and Kinect games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboxone x and Kinect games: what kinect games do you play that are compatible with xboxone x and kinect. I need some help in finding games that i can use. Thanks in advance. 4bd58d0c-6396-4193-9372-add9a6e697e1
  6. Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x: Which Kinect games are backward compatible with xbox one x? Is there a list available? 38eed08d-59d3-4299-a6e7-ce0eb599309c
  7. Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Season 2: Unable to start game: Hi, I recently bought a used xbox360 in good shape. Games that I got works apart from Kinect Sports Season 2. The game launches and all is well until I am asked where to store my game data. I...
  8. kinect games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect games: Hi, i kindly request microsoft team to upgrade old xbox360 kinect games for xbox one kinect orelse please bring new games for xbox one kinect. I recently bought xbox one with kinect but its only...
  9. XBox One Kinect support game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Kinect support game list: Recently I bought a XBox One console with Kinect, but I do not find those games what are supporting the Kinect sensor control solution. How can I filter out these into a list to see them in a...
  10. xbobx one kinect games list and updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbobx one kinect games list and updates?: Dear, Where can I find all xbox one kinect games and updates even indie games? As I am addicted to xbox360 kinect games and just moved to xbox one and have only xbox sports rivals. Hope to help...