Kinect gestures

Discus and support Kinect gestures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Will Microsoft bring back some of the kinect gestures. Without it all kinect is good for is saying "cortana xbox on/off". If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Stampede38, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Kinect gestures

Dear Microsoft,

Will Microsoft bring back some of the kinect gestures. Without it all kinect is good for is saying "cortana xbox on/off". If Microsoft could make it programmable so we can create gestures to operate our Xbox one on our own that would be nice as well. I
    just want more than just voice commands to with an expensive piece of hardware. If you will create it so we can make our own gestures i am sure it would be a bigger hit and more people would use it.

Thanks he Stampede38

:)

The Stampede38, Dec 15, 2016
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 15, 2016
  3. YongzhiZhang
    YongzhiZhang Guest
    New Experience - Gestures removed...... erm..... why????

I have same feeling.

It is very stupid to remove the kinect gestures!

When I play kinect game , the wireless controller already sleeping, I need to waste some times to switch it on without kinect gestures .

YongzhiZhang, Dec 15, 2016
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Kinect gestures will not work with new Xbox experience

5. YongzhiZhang Win User

New Experience - Gestures removed...... erm..... why????

I have same feeling.

It is very stupid to remove the kinect gestures!

When I play kinect game , the wireless controller already sleeping, I need to waste some times to switch it on without kinect gestures .
  6. Major Angry Win User

With hands wide open or closed.

Kinect recognising hand gestures, well Kinect has always been a w*nk of a product.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

I have been meaning to say this for a long time but I really hate this New Xbox One dashboard

Also OP, the gestures have been removed from the Kinect.
  8. nicvac Win User

New Xb1 experience issues

Thema:

Kinect gestures

1. Kinect gestures - Similar Threads - Kinect gestures

2. When are we getting hand gestures back on Xbox one kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are we getting hand gestures back on Xbox one kinect?: I'd really love to navigate through the home dashboard using my hand and so my kids. f5bd2531-f0a6-421b-8717-9c305f905258
  3. Need help using gesture with kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help using gesture with kinect: hey guys my little brother just got a kinect device for Xbox one we just did the set up in can use Skype and cortana but I don't now how actiacti ate the gesture mode witch is the reason that he...
  4. cant use gestures on kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant use gestures on kinect: hello all i find myself no longer able to use gestures to navigate my xbox one my kinect is hooked up and calibrated but my gestures no longer work please help 141af332-ff93-4dfa-9998-ac487e093c44
  5. Bring Kinect hand gesture back to Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Kinect hand gesture back to Xbox One.: Let's make the most people possible to reply and support this post. More people means more chances every body will enjoy this genius feature that was removed after the Dashboard update... And...
  6. Kinect gestures will not work with new Xbox experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect gestures will not work with new Xbox experience: This might be old news to some but it's the first I've read about it. The New Xbox One Experience does not use Kinect's motion-control gestures. It seems that Microsoft has decided that not...
  7. kinect hand gestures on/off switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    kinect hand gestures on/off switch: I have my XBOX ONE set up in the living room and I am using the HDMI pass through with my cable box. I also have small kids and one of the things they do is flail their arms around needlessly....
  8. Kinect gestures are finally awesome!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect gestures are finally awesome!?: So, I received an interesting message from a friend of mine, who apparently got the next update as part of the 1405 preview update roll-out. After the update, he said that the Kinect sensor...
  9. Kinect Hand gesture issue after april update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Hand gesture issue after april update.: kinect hand icon not showing on screen. even after reboot the system still have the problem. is anyone encounter this issue? is microsoft aware of this issue? thank you...
  10. Kinect Hand gesture problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Hand gesture problems.: since the new april update im having problems with the Kinect the hand gesture. when I raise my hand the white hand gesture don't come out I just see pointing the tiles but the white hand...