Kinect has mental issue?

Discus and support Kinect has mental issue? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, my kinect thinks my chair is a person. And it disrupts my ability to use gestures. 720baef0-86b8-43ac-99a6-c2a83bdc7fd8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Meow So Hard, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Kinect has mental issue?

So, my kinect thinks my chair is a person. And it disrupts my ability to use gestures.

:)

I Meow So Hard, Aug 24, 2014
  2. 30 people partys!!

Yes m8,you can have 30 people in a party!so plug your headset into your tv and chat via the kinect,its mental!! Lol.

xPsycoticBreakx, Aug 24, 2014
  3. AngerBeard91
    AngerBeard91 Guest
    Handicapping

Because he has some kind of mental damage.

AngerBeard91, Aug 24, 2014
  4. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest

Kinect has mental issue?

Have you tried running the Kinect set up again??

You can do this by going into your Xbox One setting via the My Games & Apps section.

Reidzer N7, Aug 24, 2014
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

Kinect has mental issue?

Have you tried running the Kinect set up again??

You can do this by going into your Xbox One setting via the My Games & Apps section.
  6. RUTTING WOMBLE Win User

Too much focus on kinect!!

Last time i saw this was brought up the kinect fanboys went mental! Kinect will be the death of the xbox i tell you, the death! We have already had the first part of the prophecy, the metal comet falling from the sky, we are doomed! And no i dont like kinect.
  7. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

30 people partys!!

Yes m8,you can have 30 people in a party!so plug your headset into your tv and chat via the kinect,its mental!! Lol.
  8. AngerBeard91 Win User

Handicapping

Because he has some kind of mental damage.
  9. yungstar Win User

Activision Confirms Angry Birds HD on Consoles

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

except 18million + are not all "Still" using their kinects..but like I said, it would make a ideal game for it for those who still use the accessory

[/quote]

there will be enough still using Kinect for it to be more than a minority.

it is strange that people such as yourself have a problem with Kinect, 360 has any amount of games to keep anyone satisfied and yet.....

you appear to be in some kind of mental state over a device that millions find ok to use. you dont like it, so what... get over it.
Thema:

Kinect has mental issue?

1. Kinect has mental issue? - Similar Threads - Kinect has mental

2. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window'

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window': Hi all, I'm trying to look for 'Kinect v2 adapter for window' on Microsoft store, but I cannot find any. Since I am to plug the kinect v2 with my PC, I need the apdater to do so. Does anyone know...
  3. Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect has red light on original Xbox 360 even though all wires are plugged in.: The Kinect is plugged in the the split, and the USB & plug are all plugged in. How do i fix this? 56882611-ffc5-4b61-bcf1-5a02f0f1ef8e
  4. Why has xbox stopped making the kinect xbox one adaptor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has xbox stopped making the kinect xbox one adaptor?: I want to get my grand kids a kinect for their Xbox one s and the price is over $200 just for the adaptor, why would microsoft stop making something so cheap to make that seems to be catching on...
  5. Kinect turns on but xbox has been off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect turns on but xbox has been off: My xboxone x is not connected to my cable box. Well today i was watching tv, i noticed that the Kinect turned on for about 10 seconds and then turned off. Is that normal?...
  6. Xbox One Kinect Adaptor for S/X models has Sold Out! with no further production planned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect Adaptor for S/X models has Sold Out! with no further production planned.: Microsoft has stopped manufacturing AND has SOLD OUT their Kinect cable https://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-one/accessories/kinect/kinect-adapter The Xbox One Original console does NOT need a...
  7. Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands: Since the major UI update, it's become nearly impossible to respond to a notification using voice commands, as the meaningful text is replaced with "Item 1", "Item 2", etc. Responding to a...
  8. Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Kinect just died the same fate. Support has forsaken me.: Yesterday night I tried to turn on my Xbox One with my voice. It failed. I assumed it was the new update, but alas... my second Kinect refuses to power on, just like the first. The issue is...
  9. Stolen Xbox 360 kinect game console can it be located or provide info on who has it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox 360 kinect game console can it be located or provide info on who has it?: My Xbox 360 kinetic was stolen. I'm pretty sure I know who has it. But they keep telling me it's not mine.. is there any way to prove that it is mine? I believe I did register it after I got it...
  10. No verification email that free Kinect adapter for Xbox One S has been processed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No verification email that free Kinect adapter for Xbox One S has been processed?: I pre-ordered the Xbox One S a couple weeks ago and just got it yesterday. My previous Xbox One and Kinect were both registered with my Microsoft account. I registered the Xbox One S yesterday...