Kinect issue Xbox one

Discus and support Kinect issue Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just lately the Kinect just doesn't switch on without me doing a hard reset, I have even changed my xbox settings to off instead of instant on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarKnightBegins, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Kinect issue Xbox one

Just lately the Kinect just doesn't switch on without me doing a hard reset, I have even changed my xbox settings to off instead of instant on and that's not fixed the issue.

I have done a factory reset and still the same issue. The xbox recognises the Kinect if I take the usb out and then reinsert the usb lead, it asks me to restart the xbox, and then when restarted, no Kinect.

Any suggestiions?

:)

DarKnightBegins, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

¿Qué le sucede a mi kinect? -[Translation - What happens to my kinect?]

Hello Santiago617KZ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Are you using the Kinect for the Xbox One or Xbox 360? Is the Kinect able to turn on? Which command are you disconnecting in order to resolve the issue? The article entitled

Using an Xbox One Kinect Sensor with an Xbox One S or Xbox One X
    console contains troubleshooting steps for the Xbox One Kinect. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. greg_window10_instal Win User

Kinect disconnects

Hello MeerBrewer,

I regret to say I do not have an Xbox One Kinect. But, this maybe a situation where the Kinect itself needs to be updated, see Update your Kinect sensor at "Your
    Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on
    ". Also, you can find more information at "Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor" and "Kinect
    sensor isn't recognized by your Xbox One S or original Xbox One console
    ". Let us know if this helps.

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-wont-turn-on

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/troubleshoot-kinect-issues

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-sensor-not-recognized-by-console

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Kinect problems

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Kinect keeps turning off/not working

Hi Archangel610,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Kinect. You may wish to try the troubleshooting available in our support article entitled

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox One Kinect Sensor
    . If you're using a Kinect with a 360 console, then you'd refer to Video Kinect on Xbox 360.

Please give the troubleshooting that relates to you a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. MRAndAH Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

Try these steps
    Your Xbox One Kinect Sensor won’t turn on

If you’re having trouble with your Xbox One Kinect Sensor, verify that the sensor is turned on. You’ll know it’s on if the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is lit.

If the Xbox logo on the front of the sensor is not lit, or it’s lit but your console says the sensor is disconnected, follow the troubleshooting steps on this page.

Notes

Thema:

Kinect issue Xbox one

1. Kinect issue Xbox one - Similar Threads - Kinect issue

2. Kinect issues with Alpha and SA builds

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect issues with Alpha and SA builds: I know this has been reported here before. Since a couple of weeks ago I have been having problems with both my Alpha and Skip Ahead consoles and their respective Kinects. I have reported the...
  3. Kinect issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issues.: So I noticed today that my Kinect keeps turning off and on. All on it's own. Does this mean that Kinect on Xbox One is dead? d16a104e-470f-49cd-9227-c965f8ed0468
  4. Kinect camera issue with windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect camera issue with windows 10: Why has the Kinect camera stopped working with certain laptops running windows 10 since March 19 even though the Kinect camera and laptop are connected by a Microsoft adaptor...
  5. Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview): To whomever has the same setup as I; Please respond if you have the same configuration as I do, and may know something helpful, so I may narrow down the issue. 1) I have an Xbox One X (In this...
  6. Kinect issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect issues: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  7. Xbox-one kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-one kinect issue: Hi Team, I have some serious irritating issue with my Xbox-one kinect that it is getting disconnected frequently. The worst thing is that I am not getting a good support from Microsoft. Please...
  8. X360 Kinect issues with calibrating the sound (wants to recalibrate everytime after restart)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 Kinect issues with calibrating the sound (wants to recalibrate everytime after restart): Soooo, got myself a Kinect, and an X360 like 6-8 years ago, brand new from a retail-shop, no modding, no misusing. I discovered at the beginning that it wants to recalibrate the sound everytime i...
  9. Xbox One - hardware issues with Wifi and Kinect only with external USB 3.0 drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - hardware issues with Wifi and Kinect only with external USB 3.0 drive plugged in: I posted this earlier, but no one at MS seems to be reading so here it goes again: The following issues have been experienced with my Xbox One (limited edition) and an external 5TB Seagate hard...
  10. connection issues of the xbox kinect adaper

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection issues of the xbox kinect adaper: There are serious connection issues for my xbox kinect adapter during using xbox one s. and the kinect is working good on xbox one. I am so disappointed about the experimence of gaming. Is there...