Kinect issues...again.

Discus and support Kinect issues...again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I asked last time about my kinect issue What i do is turn my console off. Wait for the power brick to go orange. Unplug it. Then turn off the main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrizzlyAlleo, Jun 4, 2014.

1. GrizzlyAlleo
    GrizzlyAlleo Guest

Kinect issues...again.

I asked last time about my kinect issue What i do is turn my console off. Wait for the power brick to go orange. Unplug it. Then turn off the main supply. I used to do this everytime and no issue. nowadays my kinect wont turn on. I have to turn my console
    off reconnect the kinect cable for it to work hard reset didnt work. and ive noticed this has happened to me ever since i did the may update. (Yes i updated it late may) i dont see any fix to this in the june update changelog. please help me im not in the
    U.S anymore i cant send it in for repair or anything.

:)

GrizzlyAlleo, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Kinect

Before I switched to the new experience program my Kinect would turn off and on , someone told me ity was a preview program software fault. I didnt have any issues while I was in the NEP with the kinect just issues with everything else so I opted out and
    back to the preview program now im having kinect issues again H E L P

BrianMurphyQI, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    Xbox Fitness Feedback

Several of you have indicated issues with the Kinect struggling with exercises based on the floor.

Go through the Kinect setup again and lower the floor that the Kinect sees. Hopefully that improves it for you.

Satsumo, Jun 4, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Kinect issues...again.

WPAK, Jun 5, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

Kinect issues...again.

6. Murderstyle75 Win User

With hands wide open or closed.

And again, unlike Kinect, Move is not hindering traditional game development. Had Microsoft added Kinect to broaden the userbase and not transform it, Kinect wouldn't even be an issue.
  7. Satsumo Win User

Xbox Fitness Feedback

Several of you have indicated issues with the Kinect struggling with exercises based on the floor.

Go through the Kinect setup again and lower the floor that the Kinect sees. Hopefully that improves it for you.
  8. DBZee ZA Win User

high pitched grinding/clicking sound

Purchased a Kinect-less unit and had the grinding sound, returned unit for swap out and again the same issue. Went to the store to replace it again and we powered on the 2rd unit in the store, again same issue?
  9. Julmaa Win User

Xbox One auto powering up

Hey,

I've yet to experience the issue again since I've unplugged and plugged the Kinect back in, perhaps I will see it happen again if you have.

I'm not sure what other issues could cause it.
Thema:

Kinect issues...again.

1. Kinect issues...again. - Similar Threads - Kinect issues again

2. Kinect issue Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue Xbox one: Just lately the Kinect just doesn't switch on without me doing a hard reset, I have even changed my xbox settings to off instead of instant on and that's not fixed the issue. I have done a...
  3. Kinect issues with Alpha and SA builds

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect issues with Alpha and SA builds: I know this has been reported here before. Since a couple of weeks ago I have been having problems with both my Alpha and Skip Ahead consoles and their respective Kinects. I have reported the...
  4. Kinect issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issues.: So I noticed today that my Kinect keeps turning off and on. All on it's own. Does this mean that Kinect on Xbox One is dead? d16a104e-470f-49cd-9227-c965f8ed0468
  5. Kinect camera issue with windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect camera issue with windows 10: Why has the Kinect camera stopped working with certain laptops running windows 10 since March 19 even though the Kinect camera and laptop are connected by a Microsoft adaptor...
  6. Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview): To whomever has the same setup as I; Please respond if you have the same configuration as I do, and may know something helpful, so I may narrow down the issue. 1) I have an Xbox One X (In this...
  7. Kinect issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Kinect issues: My Kinect sensor wont respond to my turn on voice command. It works fine when the console is turned on, and I can use commands to turn the console off, but I cant turn the console back on with...
  8. Xbox-one kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-one kinect issue: Hi Team, I have some serious irritating issue with my Xbox-one kinect that it is getting disconnected frequently. The worst thing is that I am not getting a good support from Microsoft. Please...
  9. X360 Kinect issues with calibrating the sound (wants to recalibrate everytime after restart)

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 Kinect issues with calibrating the sound (wants to recalibrate everytime after restart): Soooo, got myself a Kinect, and an X360 like 6-8 years ago, brand new from a retail-shop, no modding, no misusing. I discovered at the beginning that it wants to recalibrate the sound everytime i...
  10. Xbox One - hardware issues with Wifi and Kinect only with external USB 3.0 drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - hardware issues with Wifi and Kinect only with external USB 3.0 drive plugged in: I posted this earlier, but no one at MS seems to be reading so here it goes again: The following issues have been experienced with my Xbox One (limited edition) and an external 5TB Seagate hard...