Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

Discus and support Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面 [Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 俊杰刘4, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 俊杰刘4
    俊杰刘4 Guest

Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面

[Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the video to the USB flash drive. When playing again, I found that there is a shortage of the video. I would like to ask if you can use Kinect to restore the current situation and
    let the video parser display the complete recording.

Frame picture]

:)

俊杰刘4, Oct 23, 2019
  2. 俊杰刘4 Win User

Dear Diego:

Thank you for your reply!

I used the Kinect Studio2.0 on my Windows 10 PC to record the video. When I play this video with Kinect Studio2.0 next time,the written program shows that the player didn't get every frame successfully and my Computer configuration failed to meet the requirements
    of official website. So I just want to know if my computer can get every frame successfully.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi 俊杰刘4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help but in order to do so, we will need more information.

How are you recording the video? Through your Xbox or are you using it on a Windows 10 PC?

Can you explain in more detail how you are recording with information about your setup?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Kinect播放器还原视频时的漏帧问题

5. Jarl Lee Win User

xbox录制时报错2184327175

谢谢您的回复。

据您的提供的屏幕截图,您的系统版本比较旧,可能导致您的系统出现不正常情况。

您可以尝试先使用Windows10媒介创建工具(Media Creation Tool) 损修复和更新Windows 10系统(注意:Windows10预览版除外)。

【下载链接】Media Creation Tool 媒体创建工具:

https://www.microsoft.com/zh-cn/software-downlo...

【视频教学】《Windows 10 覆盖安装步骤 》(点击蓝色画面播放视频):

https://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans/windows/f...

//**不会 除个人文件(注意:Windows10预览版除外),不过建议备份重要档案,以防万一**//
  6. MrZZH98 Win User

XBOX ONE X每次使用手柄开机后,手柄无法与主机连接

我的xboxonex也是一 的情况
Thema:

1. Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video] - Similar Threads - Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 Mod Translation

2. win10的xbox game bar的小组件怎么能调到另外一个分屏幕上去?

in XBoX Accessibility
    win10的xbox game bar的小组件怎么能调到另外一个分屏幕上去?: win10的xbox game bar的小组件怎么能调到另外一个分屏幕上去? 3a18c989-6340-463c-8369-eaa8c3e734d5
  3. Xbox Kinect stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kinect stopped working: Hello, We have an Xbox One X we purchased in Oct 2018 and the Kinect has stopped working. We've gone through the recommended steps to disassociate the Kinect from the system and many iterations...
  4. How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable Kinect voice commands, without disabling the Kinect Mic?: I use the Kinect camera for streaming [with a headset for the mic,] and it keeps on picking up commands that I haven't said and I want to disable this. However, I do not want to turn off the...
  5. NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES: The new XBOX 2020 must support Kinect and XBOX 360 kinect games also, Just like Old is Gold, these XBOX 360 Kinect games are wonderful and the next generation must know How wonderful a Kinect game...
  6. 地平线4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4: win10 1909系统 玩地平线4在开始游戏界面一直是同步数据0%,如何解决 dc903685-3f68-49a3-97e7-6a79d9fb98b4
  7. 我打不开自己账户的Xbox档案

in XBoX on Consoles
    我打不开自己账户的Xbox档案: 今天想要看一下自己的档案,但是我的账户的档案却奇怪地打不开,打开就跳转到https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one如图: [img] 请问这是怎么回事,为什么我打不开Xbox档案了...
  8. Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect: Kinect Hi. My son wants a camera to film his hands (don’t ask) while playing his Xbox. I don’t know what one to get him but thought Kinect would be best, as it’s their own hardware. However would...
  9. Xbox kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kinect: Kinect says can't move enough 719ba352-c277-4e93-ab88-d9344f36f804
  10. MS Store 購買遊戲 無法安裝(似乎沒有任何適合裝置連接到MICROSOFT帳戶) WINDOWS已更新最新版本 MICROSOFT帳戶以連結目前電腦

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store 購買遊戲 無法安裝(似乎沒有任何適合裝置連接到MICROSOFT帳戶) WINDOWS已更新最新版本 MICROSOFT帳戶以連結目前電腦: MS Store 購買遊戲 無法安裝(似乎沒有任何適合裝置連接到MICROSOFT帳戶) WINDOWS已更新最新版本 MICROSOFT帳戶以連結目前電腦 2e7e6745-bdd0-4e6c-b6aa-5771675b8e36