Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

Discus and support Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面 [Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 俊杰刘4, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 俊杰刘4
    俊杰刘4 Guest

Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面

[Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the video to the USB flash drive. When playing again, I found that there is a shortage of the video. I would like to ask if you can use Kinect to restore the current situation and
    let the video parser display the complete recording.

Frame picture]

:)

俊杰刘4, Oct 23, 2019
  2. 俊杰刘4 Win User

Dear Diego:

Thank you for your reply!

I used the Kinect Studio2.0 on my Windows 10 PC to record the video. When I play this video with Kinect Studio2.0 next time,the written program shows that the player didn't get every frame successfully and my Computer configuration failed to meet the requirements
    of official website. So I just want to know if my computer can get every frame successfully.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi 俊杰刘4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help but in order to do so, we will need more information.

How are you recording the video? Through your Xbox or are you using it on a Windows 10 PC?

Can you explain in more detail how you are recording with information about your setup?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Kinect播放器还原视频时的漏帧问题

5. Jarl Lee Win User

xbox录制时报错2184327175

谢谢您的回复。

据您的提供的屏幕截图,您的系统版本比较旧,可能导致您的系统出现不正常情况。

您可以尝试先使用Windows10媒介创建工具(Media Creation Tool) 损修复和更新Windows 10系统(注意:Windows10预览版除外)。

【下载链接】Media Creation Tool 媒体创建工具:

https://www.microsoft.com/zh-cn/software-downlo...

【视频教学】《Windows 10 覆盖安装步骤 》(点击蓝色画面播放视频):

https://answers.microsoft.com/zh-hans/windows/f...

//**不会 除个人文件(注意:Windows10预览版除外),不过建议备份重要档案,以防万一**//
  6. MrZZH98 Win User

XBOX ONE X每次使用手柄开机后,手柄无法与主机连接

我的xboxonex也是一 的情况
Thema:

1. Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video] - Similar Threads - Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 Mod Translation

2. 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...: 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12 [Translation-Sergeant's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download Times 0x80073D12] 81b00684-102c-49d9-93cc-bd4dac0a1a39
  3. 地平线4,提示档案权限不足,受到邀请但是无法加入游戏

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4,提示档案权限不足,受到邀请但是无法加入游戏: win10在系统更新了1909之后,再玩地平线4就 法玩线上游戏了,但是社区地图什么的都可以使用,但是 法 入多人游戏,每次都提示“您已收到游戏邀请,但目前 法接受, 为您的档案权限不足”,这个问题应该怎么解决呢? a26bacc1-b974-4b0f-ada0-390fd27f50ac
  4. Xbox One S Kinect adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Kinect adapter: Hi everyone ! Do you know where can I find an Xbox One S Kinect adapter at a good price ? 26fc391f-5b50-4369-8122-951b2fb18096
  5. kinect

in XBoX Accessibility
    kinect: now that cortana is gone, how do i use voice commands for my xbone?? c727f313-f4bd-4da2-93cf-0bff5db9bde8
  6. xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite 2手柄使用usb线连接电脑时内置电池会进行充电吗? [Translate] Does the built-in battery charge my...: 请帮忙回答: 1. 内置电 没电后可以使用附带的usb线连接PC继续玩吗? 2. 使用usb线连接PC后电 会进行 电吗? 如果会,那么边玩边 电影响电 寿命吗? 感谢帮助! [Translate] Please help answer: 1. Can I continue to play with the included usb cable connection PC...
  7. Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 企业版 LTSC 如何更新到可以使用 xbox accessories 配置xbox精英二代手柄的版本: Translation Title: How Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is updated to use xbox accessories to configure the xbox elite second-generation controller version 如题 问题见图 Translation: Such as the problem...
  8. XBOXLIVE更改地区时显示”当前在完成转移时出现问题。请检查 地区更改支持页面,以确保它符合您的需要,并稍后重试。“

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOXLIVE更改地区时显示”当前在完成转移时出现问题。请检查 地区更改支持页面,以确保它符合您的需要,并稍后重试。“: Title Translation: When XBOXLIVE changes the region, it shows "There is a problem currently completing the transfer. Please check the regional change support page to make sure it meets your needs...
  9. 游戏里停权连接Xbox live 账号,会导致其他账号无法玩同一部机子上的游戏吗 [Translate] Does the game stop the right to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    游戏里停权连接Xbox live 账号,会导致其他账号无法玩同一部机子上的游戏吗 [Translate] Does the game stop the right to...: [Title translate] Does the game stop the right to connect to the Xbox live account, which will prevent other accounts from playing the same game on the same machine? A账号被停权连接到Xbox live,会导致B账号...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controllerの日本での販売について[Sales in Japan]: 過去にも質問したのですが、1年経ってもXbox Adaptive Controllerが販売されてません。 日本でも2019年発売と発表されていましたが今年中に発売されるのでしょうか? 私も一障碍者として発売を心待ちにしています。 [Translation - As I asked in the past, Xbox Adaptive Controller has not been...